Indie Games That Stole the Show During E3 2024
Replaced was easily one of the best-looking indie games on display at E3 2024. It came out of nowhere and had our eyes glued to the screen during the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase. Its 2.5D pixel-art style provided some of the best visuals of any game shown on that stream. Replaced is a sci-fi action platformer that has players in the role of an AI named R.E.A.C.H. trapped inside a human body.
We got to see a bit of its combat, platforming, and retro-futuristic 1980s world in a short trailer. This seems like one that you should keep an eye on if you’re at all interested in the genre. It’s being developed by Sad Cat Studios and published by Coatsink, and it’ll be coming to Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC.
- 5 Games that Stole the Show During Summer Game Fest 2024
- 10 Hackers Who STOLE From Video Game Companies
- Here’s everything shown during tonight’s indie-focussed Day of the Devs livestream • Eurogamer.net
- Here’s everything announced during Nintendo’s latest Indie World showcase • Eurogamer.net
- Everything announced during Devolver’s E3 2024 show • Eurogamer.net
- ‘Nine To Five’ Tactical Shooter Gets a New Gameplay Teaser During ONL Pre Show
- 10 Retro Indie Games To Evoke Your Favorite Games Of The Past
- Twitter has revealed the Top 5 tweeted games during E3 2024 & Top 10 tweeted games worldwide so far this year
- Every Indie Title Showcased at the Tribeca Games Spotlight
- 35 Indie Games That Really Want Your Attention