100-player WW2 first-person shooter Hell Let Loose hits new-gen consoles this year.
Black Matter’s shooter launched on Steam as an Early Access title in June 2019 and has enjoyed a positive reception. It leaves Early Access on PC and launches proper there on 27th July. It then comes out on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X and S late 2023.
The console announcement trailer is below:
Black Matter raised AU$308,368 (about £170k) for Hell Let Loose on Kickstarter in 2018, and UK publisher Team17 picked it up.
The video below from YouTuber JackFrags provides a good look at gameplay:
- Hardcore WW2 shooter Hell Let Loose hits PS5 and Xbox Series X and S in October • Eurogamer.net
- Hell Let Loose is a hardcore WW2 shooter with an RTS twist, and it’s carnage • Eurogamer.net
- Hell Let Loose Gets a Release Date for PS5 & Xbox Series X|S
- WWII shooter Hell Let Loose to release on consoles October 5
- Hell Let Loose Is Now Available For Digital Pre-order And Pre-download On Xbox Series X|S
- Hell Let Loose review – battle hardened
- Hell Let Loose set to leave Early Access in July
- Hell Let Loose will likely see four major updates per year
- First Person Co-Op Shooter PERISH Announced
- Fashion Police Squad, Dapper First-Person Shooter, Launches for PC in 2023