Capcom producer Peter Fabiano has announced his departure from the third-party Japanese company after 13 years.
He’s described as one of the “most senior figures” involved with recent Resident Evil games. He oversaw the development of Resident Evil Village and the Resident Evil 3 remake, and before this was credited for the Resident Evil Revelations series and much more.
Fabiano has also worked on Ghosts ‘n Goblins Resurrection and series like Devil May Cry as a producer. VGC notes the role of “producer” in Japan often involves a “mix of disciplines” and input in creative decisions. One other highlight is his role as the character Peter Walken in Resident Evil 7.
“Hard to write this best so I’ve decided to keep it simple: Thank you everyone at Capcom for allowing me to grow together with you over the past 13 years. I’m thankful and will cherish the experience forever.”
In a follow-up tweet, Mr. Fabiano revealed he would be moving onto a new role at the Destiny developer, Bungie.
“I’ve taken a new position at Bungie working with some great people and continuing my journey. Eyes up guardian.”
On behalf of the community here at Nintendo Life, we wish Peter all the best in his new position at Bungie.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- Resident Evil Village producer Peter Fabiano leaves Capcom after 13 years • Eurogamer.net
- What The Hell Happened In Resident Evil 7? – Before You Play Resident Evil 8: Village
- The Full Story of Resident Evil 5 – Before You Play Resident Evil: Village
- Resident Evil Village Ending Explained, And How It Sets Up Resident Evil 9
- Resident Evil 8 vs. Resident Evil 7 – BIG Differences You Need To Know
- The Full Story of Resident Evil 4 – Before You Play Resident Evil: Village
- The Full Story of Resident Evil Revelations 2 – Before You Play Resident Evil Village
- The Full Story of Resident Evil: Revelations 1 – Before You Play Resident Evil: Village
- Resident Evil Full Story – EVERYTHING You Need To Know Before You Play Resident Evil Village
- Resident Evil Village Graphics Analysis – PS5 vs PC, Improvements Over Resident Evil 7 And More