There are a lot of great free-to-play offerings available on the Nintendo Switch and one arguably worth your time is Hi-Rez Studios godly offering Smite.
It made its debut on the eShop back in 2019 and the content for it has continued to roll out since then. In the latest update, the official social media account is teasing “something” and based on the image attached it’s some sort of Stranger Things cross-promotion.
Stranger Things has done a bunch of cross-promotions – so it’s no surprise to see it’s doing another. One other we heard about last week was a collab with Dead by Daylight, which we must admit seems much more appropriate.
We’ll see how this Smite X Stranger Things cross-over pans out when more is revealed at the Summer Game Fest.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- Enter the Upside Down in Smite with the Stranger Things crossover tomorrow – PlayStation.Blog
- Smite’s Mid-Season Update Brings Stranger Things, Two New Maps, and More
- A New MOBA Battle Royale Game – Eternal Return
- Pokémon Unite Impressions: Nintendo’s MOBA Is Better Than You Think
- Pokémon Unite Launching On Switch This Year, Everything We Know About The MOBA So Far
- Pokémon Unite is a great beginners’ MOBA
- Arena of Valor is changing its esports setup in 2023 by teaming up with fellow MOBA Honor of Kings | Articles
- Explore the New Stranger Things Experience on Roblox
- Far Cry 6 post-launch roadmap includes Danny Trejo, Rambo, and Stranger Things crossovers
- Stranger Things Have Happened, But the Demogorgon Is Departing Dead by Daylight