Every once in a while, Nintendo releases a new first-party game that also receives some amiibo. The most recent Nintendo game to get amiibo was Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury. Well, if you’ve been wanting Nintendo to release even more amiibo this year, and the Smash Ultimate amiibo releases haven’t been enough to satisfy you, then there’s some good news.
Nintendo has announced the Zelda & Loftwing amiibo. The amiibo, which “features two characters on a single base and can be used to travel between the surface and the sky in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD”, will be releasing on July 16th, the same day that The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD is launching. The announcement tweet is down below.
My Nintendo News
- Zelda & Loftwing Amiibo Releasing Alongside Skyward Sword HD
- Zelda & Loftwing amiibo Announced for Skyward Sword HD
- Nintendo Reveals New Zelda & Loftwing amiibo For Skyward Sword HD
- Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Remake On Switch Locks Fast-Travel Behind Loftwing Amiibo
- Skyward Sword’s Loftwing amiibo lets you skip a frustrating piece of game design • Eurogamer.net
- Pre-Order Zelda: Skyward Sword At Nintendo UK Store For A Chance To Win This Lovely Loftwing Figurine
- Nintendo of America confirms Zelda & Loftwing amiibo impacted by “unforeseen” shipping delays
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Is Getting an amiibo That Helps with Traversal
- Video: Unboxing The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Joy-Con Controllers, amiibo And Game
- Good Smile Is Re-Releasing Its Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword Figma Link