Did you notice that Ace Attorney Trilogy remake didn’t have the anime lawyer eyes right before the cross-examination stage of the court cases? You know the ones we mean, right? Hold on, we’ll show you.
Yeah, Capcom removed those from the HD remake, and though many of us probably didn’t notice, others did. Like Edgeworth, for example, who no doubt missed
staring glaring into his rival’s eyes.
But worry no longer, Edgey-poo! Those peepers are going to make their return in The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, as the cross-examinations begin. Of course, Edgey-poo won’t be in the game, and neither will Phoenix Wright, but that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy the baby-brown eyes of the lovely Ryunosuke Naruhodo.
Anyway, there you have it. The story is literally what the title says! If you clicked on it, you’re either extremely invested in lawyer eyes, or you wondered what on earth we were talking about. Hopefully, we satisfied both of you. Now go, and spread the word. The eyes are back.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- Doom Eternal’s ray tracing upgrade delivers a dramatic improvement • Eurogamer.net
- Sony has people cross about cross-gen | This Week in Business
- Rainbow Six Siege is finally getting cross-play and cross-progression
- Battlefield 2042 cross-play, cross-progression confirmed, beta test delayed
- Cross-play and cross-progression in the works for Battlefield 2042, to be tested in tech test
- Flight Simulator supports 30fps, cross-save, and cross-play on Xbox Series X/S • Eurogamer.net
- Warframe will get cross-play and cross-save later this year
- Battlefield 2042 Cross-Play and Cross-Progression Confirmed
- Warframe adding cross-play and cross-save functionality
- Warframe players will get cross-play and cross-save later this year • Eurogamer.net