The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt appears to be coming to PS Now, as part of the subscription’s 1st June update. A leaked lineup shared on the service’s Reddit page shows the open world RPG as the flagship addition, where it’s flanked by a trio of Sonic titles. It’s worth noting that this image was uploaded prior to SEGA’s livestream earlier today, where it was confirmed that Sonic Forces, Team Sonic Racing, and Sonic Mania would all be added next week.
Given that the Sonic games have now been announced, we’re going to assume this is accurate. You’ll also spy Car Mechanic Simulator on the ribbon, which presumably will be another addition on 1st June. That rounds out a pretty strong selection – especially when you consider that Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown will also be added to PS Now, alongside PS Plus. Sony should make the lineup official next week.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Is Getting Free DLC Inspired By The Netflix Show
- The Witcher: Monster Slayer’s Great Hunt event is now underway and sees more beasts than usual roaming about | Articles
- The Witcher: Monster Slayer lets you hunt monsters in Augmented Reality, coming to iOS and Android on July 21st | Articles
- Netflix’s The Witcher Showrunner Signs Massive Partnership Deal, “A Formidable Talent”
- Wild Hunt, Virtua Fighter 5, Slay the Spire – PlayStation.Blog
- Wild Hunt To Get DLC “Inspired By” Netflix Show
- Microsoft leaks Two Point Campus from developers of Two Point Hospital
- New The Witcher Anime Trailer Revealed Starring Vesemir, Meet The Cast Of The Witcher: Nightmare Of The Wolf
- Just How ‘Finished’ Is Your Zelda: Breath Of The Wild Save File? – Talking Point
- Hunt: Showdown is getting a new map and it’s out now on the test servers