The Left 4 Dead spiritual successor from Turtle Rock Studios Back 4 Blood will be treated to an open beta on almost every platform starting 12th August 2023. With cross-play and cross-gen support both enabled, PlayStation 5 and PS4 players can team up with friends on other platforms. There is a period of early access tied to the beta (from 5th August 2023), but you’d need to sign up for a chance to get a code on the official website to be granted access ahead of time.
The Back 4 Blood open beta will be open to all until 12th August 2023, but if you need to know and see more before then, Warner Bros will be presenting the game on Sunday as part of an E3 2023 presentation. A fair amount of gameplay has already been shown, including one trailer focusing on the playable characters and the sort of undead nightmares you’ll go up against. After the open beta, Back 4 Blood will then launch for PS5 and PS4 on 12th October 2023.
Will you be playing the Back 4 Blood open beta? Sign up in the comments below.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Diablo 2: Resurrected Beta Timings Confirmed, Open Beta Begins Next Week on PS5, PS4
- Battlefield 2042 cross-play, cross-progression confirmed, beta test delayed
- Diablo 2 Resurrected Beta – Everything We Know About The Early Access Beta and Open Beta
- Chivalry 2 cross-play open beta kicks off in next week
- Chivalry II gets free cross-play open beta from May 27
- Cross-play open beta for Splitgate has arrived on PC
- Back 4 Blood open beta content revealed
- Back 4 Blood Open Beta Shuffles onto PS5, PS4 Next Month with Early Access for Pre-Orders
- Back 4 Blood: Open Beta Is Now Available For Pre-download On Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Back 4 Blood Open Beta New Trailer Released