Back 4 Blood Walkthrough Gameplay Part 4 includes a Review and Campaign Mission Act 4 of the Back 4 Blood Single Player Story Campaign for PS5, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and PC. This 2022 Back 4 Blood Story Campaign Walkthrough will be the Full Game including a Review, Prologue, Deck Manager, All Cards, Bosses, Reaction, Characters, Evangelo, Walker, Holly, Mom, Hoffman, OST, Cut Scenes, Cinematics, Missions, Campaign Act 1 and All Story Missions and more until the Ending of the Single Player Story. Thanks WB Games for giving me early access to Back 4 Blood.
Back 4 Blood is an upcoming multiplayer first-person shooter game developed by Turtle Rock Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. It is slated for release on October 12, 2022, for Windows, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.
Campaign Mission Act 1: The Devil’s Return – Resurgence, Tunnel of Blood, Pain Train and The Crossing. Campaign Mission Act 4: Blue Dog Hollow – Bad Seeds, Hell’s Bell’s, Abandoned and The Sound of Thunder.
The game takes place after a worldwide outbreak caused by a newly discovered parasite (which is heavily implied to be of alien origin). Most of humanity has been infected and turned into the “Ridden,” leaving players in a post-apocalyptic world. In this world, a group of veterans called the “Cleaners” comes together to fight off the zombies. The cleaners’ names are Walker, Holly, Hoffman, Evangelo, Karlee, Doc, Jim, and Mom.
The game has been considered to be the spiritual successor to Left 4 Dead, as it is being developed by the creators of the original game, and features largely identical gameplay. The game was announced at The Game Awards 2022, and came nearly a decade after Turtle Rock Studios split from Valve (who published both Left 4 Dead titles and still owns the rights to the franchise) and re-established itself as an independent studio.
The gameplay of Back 4 Blood is largely similar to Left 4 Dead, both are 4 player cooperative games and 8 players in a PvP mode with a focus on multiplayer and replayability. A new feature of Back 4 Blood is cards. At the start of each level, players need to build their deck with cards that adjust various elements of gameplay, such as modifying the player’s health, damage, and stamina. Along with player cards, the AI Director will also use Corruption cards against the player to hinder their progress. The AI can spawn extra enemies, activate a fog effect, and increase the size of the horde.
- BACK 4 BLOOD Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 – INTRO (FULL GAME)
- BACK 4 BLOOD Walkthrough Gameplay Part 2 – PAIN TRAIN (FULL GAME)
- BACK 4 BLOOD Walkthrough Gameplay Part 3 – CHURCH HORDE (FULL GAME)
- RESIDENT EVIL 8 VILLAGE Walkthrough Gameplay Part 10 – ARMORED LYCAN (FULL GAME)
- RESIDENT EVIL 8 VILLAGE Walkthrough Gameplay Part 28 – HEISENBERG'S FINAL FORM BOSS (FULL GAME)
- RESIDENT EVIL 8 VILLAGE Walkthrough Gameplay Part 19 – WOLFSBANE MAGNUM (FULL GAME)
- RESIDENT EVIL 8 VILLAGE Walkthrough Gameplay Part 29 – URIAS STRAJER BOSS (FULL GAME)
- RESIDENT EVIL 8 VILLAGE Walkthrough Gameplay Part 23 – OTTO'S MILL BOSS (FULL GAME)
- RESIDENT EVIL 8 VILLAGE Walkthrough Gameplay Part 16 – CHRIS REDFIELD (FULL GAME)
- RESIDENT EVIL 8 VILLAGE Walkthrough Gameplay Part 7 – SECRET ROOM (FULL GAME)