Summer Game Fest is in full swing, and even Blizzard is getting in on the fun. Game director Aaron Keller stopped by to reveal two more hero looks coming in Overwatch 2, grenade-lobbing medic Baptiste and cloaked hacker Sombra.
I haven’t been the biggest fan of every Overwatch 2 redesign, but I’m digging these two. Check out the full showcase of both in the tweet below.
Looking for me?Baptiste and Sombra get new threads in #Overwatch2 pic.twitter.com/ZVkqQfUgy0June 10, 2023
I have to give special props to Baptiste because he’s by far getting the bigger glow-up here. His old blue/orange color scheme might have been complimentary, but it felt a little juvenile next to his support peers (apparently there is such thing as too cartoony in Overwatch). This revised white/silver/blue look is slick, which is also how I’d describe Sombra’s refined duds. Her pants and sleeves have a pretty gradient that isn’t so one-note with the whole purple/black aesthetic. She also has toe shoes now, which I don’t know how to feel about.
- Here’s Overwatch 2’s new-look Sombra and Baptiste
- Here’s How Baptiste and Sombra Look in Overwatch 2
- Nuclear Throne, Sludge Life, and Broforce devs team up for a slick little card game
- Project EVE Gets Slick And Action-Packed Trailer
- Overwatch League’s 2023 Season Will Use an Early Build of Overwatch 2
- An early build of Overwatch 2 will be used for Overwatch League’s 2023 season
- Overwatch League 2023 Will Use Early Build of Overwatch 2
- TREPANG2 Announcement Trailer Shows Off Slick Bullet-Time Combat
- Looks like a new Overwatch map reveal was pulled • Eurogamer.net
- To Hell and Back and Back Again – Ghost Recon Breakpoint