Nintendo of America’s senior product marketing manager Bill Trinen and senior director of localisation Nate Bihldorff have answered questions directed at them by Games Radar regarding Bayonetta 3. The publication asked the two Nintendo of America employees what the status is of the long-awaited Bayonetta 3 from Platinum Games. Nate Bihldorff told the website that “It definitely still exists and Bill Trinen went one further and said that “it’s progressing well” and the company will show fans the game once Platinum Games are ready to show it off to the world. He concluded by saying that fans should stay tuned.
Games Radar: “Where is Bayonetta 3? Does it still exist? We’re dying out here. Are you going to show it to us again? What’s the deal here?”
Nate Bihldorff: “It definitely still exists, I can confirm it,” Bihldorff replied.
Bill Trinen: “I will even go one further and say not only does it exist, but it’s progressing well. We like to show things whenever we’re ready to show them, and certainly we like to show things when the developer’s ready to show them. So we didn’t have it at E3, but stay tuned.”
My Nintendo News
- Bayonetta 3 “still exists” and development is “progressing well”
- Bayonetta 3 “definitely still exists” and is “progressing well” • Eurogamer.net
- Bayonetta 3 Still Exists And Is ‘Progressing Well’ According To Nintendo
- Nintendo’s Bill Trinen on Breath of the Wild 2: “By the time you finish playing it, I think everyone’s probably going to feel that this is its own thing”
- Bayonetta 3 Might Not Feature Hellena Taylor as Bayonetta
- Sakurai reiterates that Fighter Pass 2 is the final DLC collection of fighters for Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- Nintendo reiterates to The Verge that new Switch OLED model “does not have a new CPU, or more RAM”
- Creative Assembly reiterates stance on Total Warhammer mods in wake of Games Workshop IP changes
- Cyberpunk 2077’s Viktor is now richer than Bill Gates
- The Last of Us TV Show Now Has Its Bill, Frank, and More