Ahead of its release next week, THQ Nordic and Experiment 101 have released a rundown of their new title Biomutant with an explanation trailer for the game.
Art and Creative Director Stefan Ljungqvist sits down with the title in this trailer, explaining what the title is in a nutshell. This open world (8×8 kilometers) post-apocalyptic kung-fu fable pulls influences from Ratchet & Clank, Devil May Cry, and the Batman Arkham series of games.
Players will be able to morph their own breed with the character creator system, and players will also be able to craft bits onto their clothes. An arsenal of weapons will be at the player’s disposal in this action-RPG, altered by the material that one chooses.
There are six different tribes in the game, with three possessing a light aura and three possessing a dark aura. Players will have to choose an ally from the offset, but players can change their allegiance as things progress. Everything is tied to the Tree of Life, and what one chooses is tied to the ending of the game.
Learn more with the trailer below:
Biomutant – Explanation Trailer
The game will come out on May 25, 2022 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Source: Press Release
Those that dive into Rockstar Games’ Red Dead Online this week can get themselves triple RDO$ and XP across all Races this week
An array of updates are making their way to Rockstar Games’ GTA Online and Red Dead Online from now through the summer
Ahead of its release next week, THQ Nordic and Experiment 101 have released a rundown of their new title Biomutant with an explanation trailer for the game
Learn more about the weapons and traversal techniques coming to Insomniac Games and PlayStation Studios’ Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart with the latest trailer for the game
- Biomutant breaks down what it’s all about in its Explanation trailer
- Wings of Ruin — Combat explanation
- Deathloop Pre-Order Trailer Released – GamersHeroes
- Biomutant Gets Gameplay Footage Running on 5 Different Platforms
- New trailer answers the question to ‘What the heck is Biomutant, anyway?’
- Guilty Gear -Strive- Review – GamersHeroes
- Roguebook Review – GamersHeroes
- Scarlet Nexus Review – GamersHeroes
- The Ascent Review – GamersHeroes
- Cuccchi Review – GamersHeroes