The arrival of Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Season Five has resulted in a fair amount of new content available in the game. As always, players can unlock some new weapons to try out. One of these weapons is the TEC-9, which joins the submachine gun category in Black Ops Cold War.
To unlock the TEC-9 for free, you must reach Tier 31 of the battle pass. The submachine gun is accurate and capable of dealing a high amount of damage. This class will focus on making the gun stronger at range while maximizing its best features.
The best Black Ops Cold War TEC-9 attachments
- Muzzle: Burst Fire Repeater or Muzzle Brake 9
- Barrel: 7.3” Reinforced Heavy
- Underbarrel: Field Agent Grip
- Handle: Airborne Elastic Wrap
- Magazine: 30 Round
The TEC-9 is a semi automatic weapon that’s perfect for players who have a quick trigger finger. However, if you are not a fan of weapons that only shoot one bullet at a time, equip the Burst Fire repeater. Using this attachment will turn the TEC-9 into a three burst submachine gun. However, if you would like to use the semi automatic version, you should use the Muzzle Brake 9 instead.
The Muzzle Break 9 will better your vertical recoil control. Pairing your muzzle with the 7.3” Reinforced heavy barrel will improve your effective damage range and bullet velocity, making the weapon more powerful. The Field Agent Grip underbarrel will allow you to capitalize on this power by boosting your vertical and horizontal recoil control.
In addition, the Airborne Elastic Wrap will provide faster aim down sight time, better flinch resistance, and allow you to drop shot. To complete this class, add the 30 Round magazine to increase your ammunition without any huge drawbacks.
Using a pistol or shotgun with a TEC-9 that’s equipped with these attachments in Black Ops Cold War will ensure your character is well-rounded. For more, make sure to visit our Black Ops Cold War guides and features hub.
PC Invasion – FeedDDD
- The best Call of Duty: Warzone automatic TEC-9 attachments
- Black Ops Cold War & War Zone’s Mauer Der Toten Zombies Map Showcased in New Trailer
- Black Ops Cold War free calling card
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Five Reloaded is Now Live
- The Orda is coming to Black Ops Cold War Zombies Outbreak alongside a new main quest and weapon buffs
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone video gives you a look at Rambo and Nakatomi Plaza
- Black Ops Cold War with Season Three Reloaded • Eurogamer.net
- ‘80s Action Heroes debut in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone May 20 – PlayStation.Blog
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War patch finally adds sniper flinch
- Last double XP event in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone’s Season 3 is this weekend