- Season Four Reloaded launches with new Multiplayer, Zombies, and Warzone content, including the newest round-based Zombies map “Mauer der Toten,” the return of Rush to Multiplayer, and new game modes like the classic Capture the Flag.
- Warzone’s first ever objective based mode: Payload with fresh new content like Blueprint Blitz, Sentry Gun, and more.
- Invite your friends to play during Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Free Access Week from July 22 to July 29.
Season Four Reloaded launches on July 15 in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, bringing a new round-based Zombies map, the newest Warzone objective mode, free new Multiplayer content, and a whole lot more.
The Next Zombies Chapter: “Mauer der Toten”
A new war is brewing in the Dark Aether universe. Welcome to “Mauer der Toten,” Treyarch’s newest round-based Zombies experience where Requiem agents will explore a ravaged Berlin after a zombie invasion takes over the city.
Navigate through dark streets and a zombie-filled U-Bahn, and call-in support from Klaus, a new robot companion who aids the team in their mission to survive. “Mauer der Toten” also brings ziplines, a new Wonder Weapon, and a slew of secrets and surprises for Zombies fans to discover.
New Perk: Mule Kick
Stack your arsenal using the new Mule Kick Perk-a-Cola, found in its own signature machine in “Mauer der Toten” and stocked in Der Wunderfizz machines throughout Zombies. Take a swig and carry three weapons as opposed to the default two.
New Tactical Equipment and Wonder Weapon
Head to a Crafting Table to engineer the new LT53 Kazimir Grenade, the latest piece of Tactical Equipment. The Grenade’s black hole-like effects will suck in undead creatures, neutralizing them in the process. Jump in after them if you dare.
Get your hands on a new Wonder Weapon with the CRBR-S, an energy-based pistol with three unique upgrade paths that completely change the weapon with each Mod Kit installed.
Rush and Capture the Flag Return to Multiplayer
- Rush (6v6): Remastered from Call of Duty: Black Ops II, Rush is a small-sized 6v6 map that takes place in and around a speedball course. Prepare for chaotic skirmishes through narrow choke zones and around the exterior paintball structures.
- Capture the Flag: In this classic game mode, teams must take the enemy flag and return it to their base while defending their own from the enemy team. A flag will not be captured unless a team’s own flag is safe in their base, so squads must have both a good offense and defense to win the match.
Earn Two New Weapons
Season Four Reloaded includes two new weapons, unlocked by completing their in-game challenges or by picking up a Blueprint version in the in-game Store. These weapons can be used in Multiplayer, Zombies, and Warzone.
- OTs 9 (Launch Week) — Inflict solid damage at a high fire rate with the OTs 9 submachine gun. Sure to be a favorite among Operators who prefer close-quarters battle, this SMG is comparable to the Bullfrog in terms of damage and fire rate.
- Mace (Launch Week) — Get medieval and knock away enemy Operators and the undead alike using the new Mace melee weapon. Only the strong need apply.
Warzone Adds Payload, Blueprint Blitz, Sentry Gun, and More
New Mode: Payload
The massive free-to-play Battle Royale introduces its first-ever objective-based mode: Payload. Inspired by large-scale game modes like Call of Duty: WWII’sWar Mode, Payload pits two teams of 20 players against each other in a race against time for crucial intel.
The attacking team must escort vehicles across all checkpoints within the time limit to win the match. It’s up to the defending team to keep that from happening.
Look for Payload in the Featured Playlist Rotation as part of Season Four Reloaded.
New Event: Blueprint Blitz
Yearning for some of the earlier Weapon Blueprints you missed out on? In this new event type, a Contraband Contract will automatically spawn after completing two regular Contracts, giving you a permanent Weapon Blueprint reward if you’re able to extract it from the DZ. Not a bad way to fill out your arsenal later in the season.
New Killstreak: Sentry Gun
In need of some extra firepower? The latest Killstreak to be introduced in Warzone, the Sentry Gun scans in a near 180-degree radius to detect and attack enemy Operators. If you’re lucky, you’ll discover this new Legendary item within a Red Door room supply box.
The Growing Mystery of the Red Doors
The bravest Operators have entered the red door, stepping out into parts unknown. Further intel suggests that these Red Doors will appear [[REDACTED]] and take you to [[REDACTED]]. As Perseus sleeper cells are still at large in Verdansk, we caution you to [[REDACTED]].
Hot New Deal! Special: Ops Pro Pack
Head to the in-game Store to purchase the new Special Ops: Pro Pack, a six-item bundle featuring two Legendary Weapon Blueprints and a Legendary Portnova Operator Skin, plus a Calling Card and Emblem. Topping it off is a massive 2,400 COD Points that can be used in the Store for another bundle or Battle Pass purchase.
Black Ops Cold War Free Access
Invite your friends to participate in the Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Free Access Week taking place July 22 to July 29. Trial participants will gain access to various Multiplayer and Zombies experiences, including the new Rush map and the full Zombies experience of “Mauer der Toten!”
More in Season Four
Get all this and more in Season Four Reloaded, new challenges in Zombies, new League Play rewards, new Prestige Shop Blueprints, and more. Get new Bundles in the in-game store like the “Tracer Pack: Weaver” Operator Bundle, “Tracer Pack: Firestorm Maxis Mastercraft,” “Tracer Pack: Mothership Mastercraft,” and “Magma Fury.”
Haven’t yet joined the fight? Get Black Ops Cold War in the Xbox Store today, and prepare for Season Four Reloaded!
Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War – Cross-Gen Bundle
Activision Publishing Inc.
Buy this digital Xbox One version of Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War from the Microsoft Store and download the Xbox Series X|S version at no extra cost.
The Cross-Gen Bundle includes:
– Cross-Gen Bundle of Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War game
— Includes Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S version
– Confrontation Weapons Pack
– Legendary Captain Price Operator Skin*
The iconic Black Ops series is back with Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War – the direct sequel to the original and fan-favorite Call of Duty®: Black Ops.
Black Ops Cold War will drop fans into the depths of the Cold War’s volatile geopolitical battle of the early 1980s. Nothing is ever as it seems in a gripping single-player Campaign, where players will come face-to-face with historical figures and hard truths, as they battle around the globe through iconic locales like East Berlin, Vietnam, Turkey, Soviet KGB headquarters and more.
As elite operatives, you will follow the trail of a shadowy figure named Perseus who is on a mission to destabilize the global balance of power and change the course of history. Descend into the dark center of this global conspiracy alongside iconic characters Woods, Mason and Hudson and a new cast of Operatives attempting to stop a plot decades in the making.
Beyond the Campaign, players will bring a Cold War arsenal of weapons and equipment into the next generation of Multiplayer and Zombies experiences.
Welcome to the brink. Welcome to Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War.
*All existing owners and future purchasers of Black Ops Cold War will receive the Legendary Captain Price Operator. Buy Black Ops Cold War and log in to receive this free in-game Legendary Operator Skin. Usable in both Black Ops Cold War and Warzone™.
For more information, please visit www.callofduty.com.
© 2022-2021 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS and WARZONE are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.
- Season Four Reloaded of Black Ops Cold War and Warzone launches July 15 – PlayStation.Blog
- Here’s your first look at the Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season 4 Reloaded roadmap
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Five Reloaded is Now Live
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Four Arrives June 17
- Call of Duty Warzone and Black Ops Cold War Season 4 Will Be Revealed This Week
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Season Five Now Live
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone Reload with a Fifth Season
- Call of Duty: Warzone and Black Ops Cold War season 5 roadmap
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War and Warzone season 5 roadmap revealed
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Warzone new season to start next week