Capcom has nailed down its flag for its own E3 2023 showcase, with the publisher declaring it’ll hold its presentation on the evening of Monday, June 14.
As for what we can expect to see at the show, it’s an interesting mix of the old and the new, as so far they’ve confirmed featuring will be news on the already-released Resident Evil Village and Monster Hunter Rise, as well as the yet-to-be launched Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin and The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles, both of which are due in July. That’s not to say there won’t be other as-yet-unannounced-game surprises at the show too, but we’ll have to wait until Monday evening to find out.
The show will kick off from 10:30pm UK time, and will be broadcast across the publisher’s YouTube, Twitch, Facebook and Twitter channels and will be hosted by Rachel ‘Seltzer’ Quirico. Rest assured, we’ll also bring you the newsworthiest nuggets that come from the broadcast, so make sure you check back here on Videogamer after the event too.
VideoGamer.com – All Updates
- Capcom’s E3 2023 showcase set for 14th June
- Capcom Announces E3 2023 Showcase Featuring Monster Hunter Rise, Monster Hunter Stories 2 and More
- Netflix Announces June Showcase With First Looks At The Witcher Season 2 And The Cuphead TV Series
- The Biggest Announcements from Capcom Showcase 2023
- Resident Evil Village DLC is coming, Capcom announces at E3 2023
- Capcom Announces Resident Evil Village DLC
- Microsoft teases Starfield reveal at the Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase in June
- Xbox and Bethesda E3 Showcase Announced for June 13
- Xbox and Bethesda Announce Joint E3 2023 Showcase for June 13th
- Saints Row, Metro Publisher Reveals Showcase for 11th June