Parallel Plaid has launched the second season of Castaway Party, bringing in a new Party Pass, a user interface update, and a bunch of other new features. The update is available now for iOS and Android.
The new Party Pass for Castaway Party introduces 25 new levels of loot, coins and items, which includes the new exclusive Ninja skin and his stickers. You level up the Party Pass by earning experience points from playing the game, and can unlock each level from it by purchasing the pass.
Meanwhile, this new update for Castaway Party also includes a user interface (UI) polish, meaning the menus, HUD and other icons have been revamped to be much smoother and work much friendlier for players.
There have also been some other new features added for this update, including milestone marker pins which are earned by completing the Party Pass and finishing on the top of the season leaderboard, customisable banners for your profile name, and the ability to win up to three tokens per day by finishing first in a minigame circuit.
Castaway Party is a casual party game where you compete in over a dozen minigames, including racing, catching, climbing or fighting your way to victory and finding a spot on the global leaderboard. You can invite your friends to party up and compete against each other, and developer Parallel Plaid is always planning new content and minigames to be added in future updates.
Latest Articles | Pocket Gamer
- A3: STILL ALIVE adds Fast Pass system, new PvP mode, and other content in latest update | Articles
- Summoners War: Lost Centuria starts its fifth season with new monsters and other upgrades | Articles
- Microsoft Aims to Release One New First-Party Game to Game Pass Every Quarter
- Free Fire’s new Wildland Walkers Elite Pass features fiery scarecrows | Articles
- Head Of Xbox Shuts Down Idea Of Game Pass Coming To Other Platforms (Again)
- PUBG’s Taego map update might add self-pickup and other features
- PUBG New State’s new field trip into Troi’s vehicles and other utilities is here | Articles
- Battlegrounds Mobile India – Major changes in Ranking System and Royal Pass in the upcoming season | Articles
- Fall Guys’ season passes and microtransactions spoil the party game
- Xbox Game Pass is great, but where are all the classic first-party games, Microsoft?