Chubbins remake Rotund Takeoff coming to Switch this month
Posted on June 3, 2022 by Ervin in News, Switch eShop
Dahku has announced that their precision platformer Rotund Takeoff will be arriving on the Switch eShop on June 17. Check out an overview and trailer below.
June 17th, 2022, two-brother team Dahku will release Rotund Takeoff on Nintendo SwitchTM for the Americas, Europe/Australia, and Japan. It’s a hardcore “die-and-retry” precision platformer in the vein of Super Meat Boy and Celeste, but with an emphasis on speed as you bounce through strange worlds of intangible terrain.
It’s also a remake of the oft-misunderstood Chubbins for Nintendo Wii UTM.
Source: Dahku PR
- DEAD SPACE REMAKE COMING TO PS5 AND XBOX SERIES X! (Dead Space Remake Teaser Trailer Reaction)
- Darksiders III Is Finally Coming to Switch Next Month
- Doki Doki Literature Club Plus coming this month to Nintendo Switch
- Tower Defence Meets Beat ‘Em Up In The Last Friend, Coming To Switch This Month
- Myst’s formerly Oculus Quest exclusive remake heading to PC and Xbox this month • Eurogamer.net
- Dead Space Remake – What Can It Learn From Resident Evil 2 Remake?
- Monster Hunter Rise and Monster Hunter Stories 2 collaboration event, and more coming this month
- Virtua Fighter 5 Ultimate Showdown Soundtrack Coming This Month
- Cyberpunk 2077 Is Coming Back to the PlayStation Store Later This Month
- Unique action-strategy game Highfleet is coming to Steam this month