Toge Game Fund Initiative to provide financial support, mentorship, consultation, and project management
Toge Productions, the Indonesian developer of Coffee Talk has announced the launch of the Toge Game Fund Initiative, which will support Southeast Asian game developers.
Southeast Asian-based developers will be able to pitch games to the publisher and receive up to $10,000 in funding.
Alongside financial support, the fund will also provide mentorship, consultation and project management to assist with the creation of prototypes or minimum viable products.
Developers will retain ownership of the IP for all supported projects, but Toge will have right of first refusal to sign those projects to a publishing deal.
“In order to help marginalized and underrepresented game developers of Southeast Asia turn their game ideas into reality, we want to provide a safety net for you to experiment and iterate,” the company said on Twitter.
The company said that the Toge Game Fund Initiative has no deadline and developers will be able to apply at any time.
- Coffee Talk Developer Opens Fund for Southeast Asian Indie Games
- Code Atma lets you summon invisible spirits from Southeast Asian folklore in combat, out now on iOS and Android | Articles
- I Will Talk About Whatever You Want To Talk About
- (For Southeast Asia) Death Stranding Director’s Cut launches on PS5 September 24, 2023 – PlayStation.Blog
- FarmVille 2: Country Escape celebrates World Food Day and International Coffee Day in September | Articles
- (For Southeast Asia) Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut arrives on PS5 and PS4 Consoles on August 20 – PlayStation.Blog
- (For Southeast Asia) PS4® “SUPER ROBOT WARS 30” release date is set for 28 October! – PlayStation.Blog
- POC in Play highlights South Asian talent with SAHM 100 list
- How Super Rare Shorts aims to fuel small developers with physical-only launches
- Spec Ops: The Line director launches studio with Nine Inch Nails guitarist