The world of Atlus’ Shin Megami Tensei series will be remastered for a new generation with the release of Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster. In honor of this JRPG, Gamers Heroes takes a look at a cosplay of Lucifer’s daughter, Alex.
The demonic heritage of Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey Redux’s Alex is on full display with elvishelizabeth’s cosplay of the character. Her over-the-ear headphones, red coat, and gun are all captured in what amounts to her most intricate sewing project to date. In all, the project took around 150 hours to make.
This cosplay was so popular that it won the Atlus-o-Weenie 2017 contest from Atlus USA – no small feat!
Credit goes to Gun Head Design for the bodysuit design, Zentai Zentai for the bodysuit itself, and Eliseo Velasquez for the photo.
You can find elvishelizabeth on DeviantArt here.
- Former Megami Tensei and Shin Megami Tensei staff announce Monark for Nintendo Switch
- Cosplay Wednesday – Guilty Gear’s Raven
- Cosplay Wednesday – Final Fantasy VII’s Lucrecia Crescent
- Cosplay Wednesday – Wario and Waluigi
- Cosplay Wednesday – Monster Hunter Portable 3rd’s Arzuros Armor
- Cosplay Wednesday – The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword’s Zelda
- Cosplay Wednesday – The World Ends With You’s Shiki Misaki
- Cosplay Wednesday – Hades’ Zagreus
- Cosplay Wednesday – Disgaea’s Flonne
- Cosplay Wednesday – No More Heroes’ Travis Touchdown