The weekly Exotic item merchant, Xur, hangs out in random locations around the world of Destiny. In Destiny 2, he can appear all over the map, as well as inside the Tower. This week, you can find Xur in the EDZ.
Xur’s inventory this week consists of the following:
- Sweet Business, auto rifle: 29 Legendary Shards
- Lucky Raspberry, Hunter chest: 23 Legendary Shards
- ACD/0 Feedback Fence, Titan gauntlets: 23 Legendary Shards
- Apotheosis Veil, Warlock helmet: 23 Legendary Shards
- Exotic Engram: 97 Legendary Shards (you can now purchase a second with an Exotic Cipher)
- Exotic Cipher quest: free
Xur’s items drop at a similar power level as your character.
Sweet Business is a beautiful Exotic minigun that you can use in your Kinetic slot. Its Exotic perk, Payday, allows the weapon to hold 150 rounds, and provides great accuracy when it’s fired from the hip. The Business Time perk increases the weapon’s range and rate of fire when holding down the trigger. As a bonus, any Kinetic ammo you walk over will be instantly loaded into the clip if Business Time is active.
Sweet Business is fun as hell to use, but not exactly “meta.” You won’t be using this gun for Nightfalls, raids, or any other serious content. But it’s an absolute blast, and we recommend you pick it up just for having fun out in the world.
The Hunter Exotic this week is Lucky Raspberry. The main perk here is Probability Matrix, which enhances your Arc Bolt grenade, giving it a chance to reset after dealing damage and causing it to chain more effectively. The cooldown is also reset on a full chain. This chest piece is pretty mediocre compared to other Hunter Exotics — although some players love it.
Xur’s roll this week comes with 63 total stats.
ACD/0 FEEDBACK FENCE
The Titan exotics are the ACD/0 Feedback Fence. These gauntlets have the exotic perk Fury Conductors, which causes melee kills to build up energy. When you get hit with a melee attack, you release that energy in an explosion. Feedback Fence got a buff earlier this year, making them pretty useful in the Crucible. While there are plenty of other good Crucible options for Titans, don’t let these completely slip past your gaze.
Xur’s roll this week comes with 68 total stats.
Apotheosis Veil is a returning exotic to Destiny 2, re-added in the Warmind expansion. When activating your Super, your health, grenade, Rift, and melee energy will all instantly refill. Nearby allies also regenerate some of their class ability energy. This helmet is fine. There are so many good Warlock exotics out there that we’re honestly unsure when this helmet would ever be your best bet.
Xur’s roll this week comes with 59 total stats.
Exotic Cipher quest
Starting in Beyond Light, Xur has a new quest for an Exotic Cipher. The Exotic Cipher lets you buy old Exotics from the Monuments to Lost Light kiosk in the tower. You’ll need these items and some other currencies to pick up Exotics like Heir Apparent and Truth.
This week, Xur wants you to complete 21 Strikes or win Crucible or Gambit matches. By finishing the quest, you’ll earn an Exotic Cipher to use however you want.
Polygon – All
- Destiny 2 Xur location and items, July 2-6
- Destiny 2 Xur location and items, July 16-20
- Destiny 2 Xur location and items, Aug. 13-17
- Here’s where Xur is in Destiny 2 today – Beyond Light, but not beyond Xur
- Destiny 2 Xur Exotics – Telesto, Lucky Pants, Actium War Rig
- Destiny 2 Trials of Osiris rewards, May 28 – June 1
- Brand New Destiny 2 PvP Maps And Modes Are On The Way, Including A Remastered Destiny 1 Map
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (24th May to 30th May) – Guide
- Next Week on Xbox: May 31 to June 4
- New PS5, PS4 Games This Week (31st May to 6th June) – Guide