EA really wants you to get your racing boots on in the near future because Dirt 5, F1 2022, and GRID are all heading to the publisher’s subscription service. Simply stating the three racers will be added “soon”, they will be accompanied by in-game items for other titles. Madden NFL 22 players can look forward to some Ultimate Team tasks and a welcome pack, there’s a FUT Season 8 XP boost for FIFA 21 fans, and an Apex Legends Dicey Weapon Charm, among others.
The PS4 games (you’ll also get the PS5 version of Dirt 5) are the big talking points here, though. All of them are super solid racers, with F1 2022 and Dirt 5 commanding the highest review scores. In the case of the former, we awarded it an 8/10 and concluded: “This is the most complete series entry to date, with a full Formula 2 season, followed by up to 10 consecutive senior campaigns in an enthralling Formula 1 career. The new My Team mode allows for an even more personalised pilgrimage, and on track everything sings.”
Dirt 5 also warranted an 8/10 review score thanks to “brilliant handling, festival-style presentation, and a wide variety of ways to play”. For a full list of All EA Play Games on PS5, PS4, head on through the link. Anything here you’d like to try out? Zoom into the comments below.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- A Ton Of Manga Just Got Added To Switch Subscription Service InkyPen
- Netflix announces plans to dabble into mobile gaming as part of its subscription service | Articles
- Grid Legends announced for 2022 at EA Play Live
- Codemasters Reveals GRID Legends at EA Play Live
- DIRT 5 Revamps PS5 DualSense Support and 3D Audio in Next Week’s Huge Content Update
- DIRT 5’s DualSense Haptic Feedback Update Is Out Now on PS5, and It’s a Marked Improvement
- Grid Legends Launching 2022: Revealing New Story Mode and Features
- GRID Legends Announced, Features Live Action Story, Multi-Class Races, and More
- Dirt 5 players can expect some new content next week
- More Dirt 5 PS5 DualSense controller advances in big July 20 update – PlayStation.Blog