Dragon Ball Z Kakarot DLC 3 Trunks: The Warrior of Hope will debut on June 11, 2023, and there’s a launch trailer to celebrate it. While some of the past screenshots and videos looked at gameplay, this one has a different approach. As this is based on Dragon Ball Z: The History of Trunks, the new footage focuses on its story.
As a refresher, Trunks: The Warrior of Hope looks at the timeline future Trunks comes from. In it, Android 17 and Android 18 both have wreaked havoc on the world. Gohan is one of the people standing up to them, and he acts as Trunks’ master. This new trailer begins in medias res. We see Trunks going Super Saiyan for the first time. Then, it flashes back to a glimpse at what the Androids were up to. We see Gohan agree to train his new charge. After that, we see actual gameplay and a peek at the dilapidated world.
Here’s the Dragon Ball Z Kakarot Trunks: The Warrior of Hope launch trailer.
Dragon Ball Z Kakarot is available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, as is its season pass including the three add-ons. The Trunks: The Warrior of Hope DLC 3 add-on will launch on June 11, 2023.
- Video: Bandai Namco Drops New Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Story Trailer For Switch
- Final DLC for Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is Available Now
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot + A New Power Awakens Set trailer highlights battle system
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 new character Gogeta (Dragon Ball Super) announced
- Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot + A New Power Awakens Set boxart, pre-orders open
- Final boss battle episodes arrive tomorrow for Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot – PlayStation.Blog
- Japanese Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot + A New Power Awakens Set commercial
- Video: Here’s Another Look At Dragon Ball: Kakarot Running On Switch
- Video: Here’s A Look At Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Battles Running On Switch
- Bandai Namco shares Nintendo Switch footage of Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot