One other Dragon Quest game announced during the 35th-anniversary celebrations was Dragon Quest Treasures.
Producer Taichi Inuzuka explained how the game would be a spin-off, starring Erik and Mia – and some key themes will apparently be “Erik and Mia’s childhood” and “treasure hunting”…
It will also be an RPG, but “not a traditional one” and that’s all that can apparently be revealed for now. Release dates and platforms are yet to be decided, but it’s expected to be a simultaneous worldwide release.
What are your initial impressions of this one? Leave a comment down below.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- Square Enix reveals Dragon Quest spin-off Dragon Quest Treasures
- Dragon Quest 12, Dragon Quest 3 HD-2D Remake announced for RPG series’ 35th Anniversary
- Decade-old Serious Sam spin-off starring the bomb guy finally hits PC
- Dragon Quest creator teases Dragon Quest 12 reveal for 35th Anniversary live stream
- Square Enix says Dragon Quest XII: The Flames of Fate will ‘shape the next 10 to 20 years of Dragon Quest’
- How to do back spin and top spin
- Top RPG News Of The Week: May 30th (Monster Hunter Rise, Dragon Quest XII, Xbox and Bethesda Showcase Plus More)
- Dragon Quest 12 takes the long-running RPG series down a darker path • Eurogamer.net
- Dragon Quest XII Revealed As A Dark RPG
- Naraka Bladepoint Moonbane slaying and Moonbane treasures