We’ve been waiting a long time for Elden Ring, and now that we finally have some footage, the details just won’t stop coming. Director Hidetaka Miyazaki has been offering details on just about everything, including the game’s major areas, freedom and world design. Miyazaki has also detailed the game’s fast travel, progression, and crafting systems. Now we have more news, courtesy of an interview Miyazaki did with Famitsu, which was translated by VGChronicle.
Now we have new details, this time detailing the game’s weather, fast travel, stealth, and multiplayer systems. According to Miyazaki, Elden Ring‘s time and weather systems change in real time. “They also have an effect on the game,” Miyazaki said. “For example, if it’s night-time, both you and your enemies will be less visible to each other, which will change the experience of contacting and attacking enemies, and there are special traces that are more visible at night.”
There’s more. In addition to be able to ride a horse, which was shown in the game’s trailer, players will now be able to jump to avoid attacks or deal heaving strikes. In addition, Elden Ring has a basic stealth system that allows players to hide in bushes and get the drop on enemies. Miyazaki also noted that players will not be able to ride horses in multiplayer and estimated that the game will be about 30 hours long “without too many side trips.”
Video Game News, Reviews, Walkthroughs And Guides | GamingBolt
- Elden Ring Gains More Details Through Hidetaka Miyazaki Interview
- Miyazaki shares new details on Elden Ring lore, world, map and more
- Elden Ring Publisher Bandai Namco E3 2023 Broadcast Date Announced; Will There Be Elden Ring?
- Elden Ring Gets New Info Section on Bandai Covering The Tarnished, Stealth and Gameplay Mechanics
- George RR Martin Talks Elden Ring in New Interview
- The Good Life’s new trailer shows off sheep riding and sleuthing
- Vanguard Multiplayer – Clans, Weather Effects, 12 Operators at Launch, and More
- Battlefield 2042 Lets You Weaponize Tornados And Other Dynamic Weather Effects
- Ghibli’s Goro Miyazaki on the Making of Earwig and the Witch
- Forza Horizon 5 brings back seasonal weather changes, but with one key tweak