The Elder Scrolls Online: Console Enhanced will be now launching later on June 15th.
Elder Scrolls Online Console Enhanced Update Delayed to June 15th
The enhanced console edition for The Elder Scrolls Online was previously set to launch on June 8th, arriving at the same time as the next expansion the Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood. But now Zenimax have announced that the enhanced version coming Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X|S will now launch a few days later on June 15th.
In a blog post on the official Elder Scrolls Online website, the developer shares that the enhanced version will not be launching Update 30 and Blackwood, in order to “give both our undivided attention”.
As for those wondering about the release date for PC, Mac and Stadia, the developer assures these are still on track for their original release date of June 1st. Xbox One and PS4 systems (with backwards compatibility on current-gen consoles) will still be getting the update/expansion on June 8th as planned.
In case you missed it the enhanced version will include 60FPS support while running in “Performance Mode”. Previously the console version was capped at 30FPS. Other improvements include updates such as antialiasing, improved reflections, improved ambient occlusion, improved shadows, improved depth of field, and improved loading times meaning you will be able to get into your adventures faster than before.
ESO: Blackwood is the next chapter to be releasing in June, which will dive into the Gates of Oblivion year long content. It brings an exciting new feature Companions, that will aid you in your Tamriel activities. Plus there is a new storyline and area to explore. If you want to know more about Companions be sure to check out next Elder Scrolls Online Blackwood: Hands-On Companions Preview – Gameplay, Skills, Rapport And More.
Elder Scrolls Online: Console Enhanced will now release for Playstation 5 and Xbox Series X|S on June 15th.
- The Elder Scrolls Online Console Enhanced Available Now for Xbox Series X|S and Playstation 5
- Elder Scrolls Online Console Enhanced Edition New Details Announced
- The Wayward Realms is an Elder Scrolls-like from the creators of Elder Scrolls
- Elder Scrolls Online The Waking Flame DLC & Update 31 Delayed to September 8th for Consoles
- Elder Scrolls Online Midyear Mayhem Event Returns June 24th
- The Elder Scrolls Online – Blackwood Chapter & Update 30 Review
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Waking Flame & Update 31 Details Announced
- Elder Scrolls Online Creative Director Reflects Back On Rough Launch, “We Didn’t Have An Identity”
- The Elder Scrolls Online: Blackwood is Unleashed and Optimized for Xbox Series X|S
- My Elder Scrolls Online Apartment Is Very Sad And Crappy