Publisher Graffiti games and developer Mantra have announced the metroidvania game Elderand will be coming to console and PC.
Elderand a Metroidvania Game Announced for Console and PC
Elderand an upcoming metroidvania game will be launching on PC and console in 2023. The game is Lovecraftian inspired, a story-driven Action-RPG game that makes players use skill-based combat to take on deadly creatures. Players can explore a rich world and collect bountiful loot.
The visuals look to be a mix of Death’s Gambit meets Dead Cells with a touch of Children of Morta, but Elderand brings its own flavour of metroidvania with more of a medieval look and skill-based combat. There seems to be some challenging bosses ahead in this one.
Official story description:
Experience a Lovecraftian inspired story-driven action RPG game with skill-based combat. Explore and Fight in a dreadful world rich in treasures and deadly creatures. Elderand is a love letter to Castlevania with modern elements. Make your own path as you unveil the darkness.
Check out the announcement trailer below:
Elderand will release on console and PC in 2023.
If you liked this news be sure to check out our list of Top 10 Metroidvanias To Play In 2023. You can also get a rundown of RPG news in Top RPG News Of The Week: June 6th.
- Elderand, Lovecraftian Metroidvania, Announced
- Axiom Verge 2 review: a Metroidvania for people who hate the term Metroidvania
- 8-Bit Inspired MetroidVania B.I.O.T.A. Announced
- Virtual Metroidvania Indie Game Recompile Hacks onto PS5 This August
- FIST: Forged in Shadow Torch is a Metroidvania game coming this year
- Epic’s next free game is a pinball metroidvania
- New Azur Lane Console Game Announced; New Major Event With Plenty of Shipgirls, Anime, & More Revealed
- Best Nintendo Switch Metroidvania Games
- Quietus of the Knights, Dark Fantasy Metroidvania, Gets Launch Trailer
- MetroidVania Transiruby Coming This Fall