Publisher Graffiti games and developer Mantra have announced the metroidvania game Elderand will be coming to console and PC.
Elderand a Metroidvania Game Announced for Console and PC
Elderand an upcoming metroidvania game will be launching on PC and console in 2024. The game is Lovecraftian inspired, a story-driven Action-RPG game that makes players use skill-based combat to take on deadly creatures. Players can explore a rich world and collect bountiful loot.
The visuals look to be a mix of Death’s Gambit meets Dead Cells with a touch of Children of Morta, but Elderand brings its own flavour of metroidvania with more of a medieval look and skill-based combat. There seems to be some challenging bosses ahead in this one.
Official story description:
Experience a Lovecraftian inspired story-driven action RPG game with skill-based combat. Explore and Fight in a dreadful world rich in treasures and deadly creatures. Elderand is a love letter to Castlevania with modern elements. Make your own path as you unveil the darkness.
Check out the announcement trailer below:
Elderand will release on console and PC in 2024.
- Elderand, Lovecraftian Metroidvania, Announced
- Axiom Verge 2 review: a Metroidvania for people who hate the term Metroidvania
- 8-Bit Inspired MetroidVania B.I.O.T.A. Announced
- Virtual Metroidvania Indie Game Recompile Hacks onto PS5 This August
- FIST: Forged in Shadow Torch is a Metroidvania game coming this year
- Epic’s next free game is a pinball metroidvania
- New Azur Lane Console Game Announced; New Major Event With Plenty of Shipgirls, Anime, & More Revealed
- Best Nintendo Switch Metroidvania Games
- Quietus of the Knights, Dark Fantasy Metroidvania, Gets Launch Trailer
- MetroidVania Transiruby Coming This Fall