With regards to eSports Boxing Club on PlayStation 5 and PS4, we’re still waiting for reality to set in. Every time the game is shown, it looks outrageous: the models are stunning but also the motion captured animations look ridiculously realistic. Given that this is effectively an indie developer at the helm, we’re waiting for the catch.
Nevertheless, this is another trailer that looks promising. It features a mix of behind-the-scenes footage and gameplay, and introduces the release’s mammoth roster of fighters – there are over 200 in total, and Logan Paul isn’t one of them. The game’s apparently due out later this year, so there’s not long to wait to see if it really does live up to its enormous potential.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- PS5, PS4 Boxing Sim eSports Boxing Club Continues to Look Mind Blowing
- Impressive-looking Esports Boxing Club delayed, but it’s got Tyson Fury • Eurogamer.net
- Become a Boxing Legend Today in Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions
- Promising Action RPG Tribes of Midgard Lands on PS5, PS4 in July
- Dead By Daylight Hooks Fifth Anniversary Celebrations for All Players
- Crysis Remastered Trilogy Hooks 15th October Release Date
- Promising PS4 Horror Chernobylite Secures Physical Release
- Promising PS4 Exclusive WiLD Has Allegedly Been Canned
- Jin-Ai Girls’ High School makes esports club for students
- Big Rumble Boxing: Creed Champions Review (PS4)