We’re so used to video game delays that we now come to expect them, doubly so during a global pandemic, but in 2022 even video game sneakers are throwing their release dates out the window.
Nike’s new PlayStation 5 sneakers, a PG5 collab, were supposed to drop on May 27 (or May 17 if you got lucky and landed an early pair). Now they’ll be releasing on June 17.
No explanation was given for the delay, but with sneakers, there rarely is. Indeed often you’re lucky to get a new release date at all, especially one so quickly, as they can be just as likely to disappear into the release schedule void, never to be seen again until they just…materialise one day.
- Minecraft’s new natural environments are getting even better
- Evil Dead: The Game Delayed to February 2022, But It’s Getting a Single-Player Option
- Rainbow Six Extraction delayed to 2022, Rider’s Republic delayed to October
- Marvel’s Midnight Suns Reveals Even More Gameplay With Deep Dive Video
- One-Punch Man’s Adidas Sneakers Are Great
- Nike Releasing Unofficial Star Wars Sneakers Based On Empire
- Nike Has Made Some “Anime” Sneakers
- Nike x Xbox x Space Jam Bundle Includes Sneakers, Controller
- Nintendo And Puma Are Releasing Animal Crossing Sneakers
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Getting New Hotfix, F-14 & Twin Otter Get New Screenshots, CRJ 900/1000 Delayed; Warsaw Modlin Airport Announced