Back at the beginning of May 2022, Square Enix shared more footage of the Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Yuffie DLC. Now, people can get a more static look at the episode. Square Enix’s latest announcement involves better looks at people and minigames. To be specific, there are FF7R INTERmission Fort Condor, Nero, Ramuh, and Scarlet screenshots taken from the FFVII Remake Intergrade DLC.
First, the FF7R INTERmission Fort Condor segment is a real-time strategic minigame. It will be a way to win items like materia. You choose a board and your units. For example, the shared screenshots show Yuffie with a Starter Board and Kyrie with a Battalion Board 1. Each unit is a defense, ranged, or vanguard unit. They all behave differently and are effective against different units. Your goal is to wipe out the enemy’s base by deploying units. Also, you can also use materia once per match.
Ramuh is a new summon in the FFVII Remake FF7R INTERmission add-on. His new screenshots showed two electrical skills. Voltaic Lance is a standard sort of attack, while Judgment Bolt is his ultimate.
Scarlet, voiced by Erin Cottrell, will play a larger role in FF7R INTERmission than in FFVII Remake. Her new screenshots show her in Crimson Mare armor. She’s one of the Shinra forces Yuffie will face during her materia heist.
Finally, there’s Nero the Sable, brother of Weiss the Immaculate. He’s a Deepground Tsviet Yuffie and Sonon will face.
There are also a few new screenshots of Yuffie and Sonon’s FFVII Remake limit breaks. She can use Bloodbath, while he can perform Dance of the Dragon.
FF7R Episode INTERmission, which is the Yuffie DLC, will launch on June 10, 2022. The PS5 standard edition of Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade includes it. However, PS4 owners who upgrade their copy will need to pay extra for the add-on.
- New Final Fantasy VII Remake INTERmission Fort Condor Details Revealed
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade Gets Details on Nero, Scarlet, Battle Mechanics and More
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade for PS5 Introduces Nero, Ramuh, and More In New Screenshots
- Remedy Reveals New Control Multiplayer Spin-off With Project Condor, New 505 Games Deal Revealed
- 8 Tips to Become a Powerful Scarlet Guardian in Scarlet Nexus
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake – Episode INTERmission Ending Explained And How It Sets Up Part 2
- FINAL FANTASY 7 REMAKE INTERGRADE PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 6 – NERO (PlayStation 5)
- JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure Last Survivor To Add Risotto Nero in Next Update
- Fort Triumph Is Now Available For Digital Pre-order And Pre-download On Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Mario Golf: Super Rush And Scarlet Nexus Lead The Summer Charge – GI Show