A voice-controlled game about fighting climate change, godolphin games has announced that their first person talker Unknown Number will launch in early 2023.
In this title, players will answer the call of eco-warriors Amanda and Ethan, who set out to conduct a heist on an abandoned maze-like oil rig. Players will use voice commands for nearly everything, talking, singing, whispering, and shouting their way through this audio-led adventure.
This can take the form of impersonating high-profile oil executives on conference calls, tricking henchmen to abandon their posts, infiltrating eco movements run by kids, and even cracking the odd knock-knock joke. Rounding the experience out is a full cast of professional voice actors.
Learn more with the trailer below:
Unknown Number: A First Person Talker – ANNOUNCEMENT TRAILER
You can also find an interview with the development team below:
VOICE-CONTROLLED PUZZLES!? (Unknown Number: A First Person Talker)
The game will come out for the PC and mobile.
Source: Press Release
A voice-controlled game about fighting climate change, godolphin games has announced that their first person talker Unknown Number will launch in early 2023
E3 2023 is well underway, with Devolver Digital throwing their hat in the ring with Devolver MaxPass+ 2023. Get up to speed with our recap post – no multi-page clickthrough required
The charming adventure world of Red Art Games and Third Spirit Games’ Arietta of Spirits will come out on PC and consoles this summer
Ubisoft kicked off E3 2023 today with their Ubisoft Forward event, highlighting the company’s titles for 2023 and beyond. Catch up on the highlights with our recap post – no multi-page clickthrough
- First Person Co-Op Shooter PERISH Announced
- Blacktail, First-person Adventure Game, Announced
- ’90s Amiga mascot Zool is being exhumed for reasons unknown
- Popular TF2 Mods Removed From Internet For Unknown Reasons
- WHAT IS INFINITE LAGRANGE? – SCI-FI SPACE SIMULATION INTO THE UNKNOWN (Walkthrough Gameplay)
- There’s a Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds animated adaptation in the works • Eurogamer.net
- Free Fire’s new Elite Pass ventures into the Quantic Unknown, inspired by edgy streetwear and scorpions | Articles
- Relayer for PS5 & PS4 Introduces Nile & Her Voice Actress; Estimated Number of Stages Revealed
- FIFA 22 Gameplay Trailer Details a Number of Major Improvements
- Game Builder Garage Makes Teaching Its Number One Priority