Fortnite x NBA: The Crossover Gets Creative
NBA Welcome Hub
This hoops-inspired haven, built by Atlas Creative, brings the NBA to Fortnite Creative. As you explore the Welcome Hub, you’ll find a wide array of basketball-themed areas to explore and you can view and purchase the new NBA Outfits directly from the Welcome Hub!
The Season’s Best Highlights
While exploring the Hub, you’ll be surrounded by clips covering this season’s best highlights. With the 2023 NBA Playoffs underway, celebrate dunks, dimes, buzzer beaters, and the best plays of the regular season, as Fortnite brings video into Creative Mode for the first time ever. A new NBA highlight reel will be showcased in the Hub each day:
- May 25 – Top Plays of the Season
- May 26 – Dazzling Dunks
- May 27 – Crossovers & Handles
- May 28 – Clutch Plays
- May 29 – Top Rejections
- May 30 – Top Dimes
- May 31 – Top Plays of the Season (Encore)
Court Crashers LTM
We’re also excited to bring you an NBA-themed LTM showcase — The Crossover: Court Crashers — also created by AtlasCreative. Launch yourself off huge jumps and land big dunks on basketball hoops to score points. Queue up for The Crossover: Court Crashers playlist to play or enter code 1898-7178-3313 to check it out privately.
Complete The Crossover quest by playing the Court Crashers LTM and visiting the NBA Welcome Hub. You will score XP as you complete each challenge and unlock a Basketball Hoop Banner as the final reward!
Check out everything before time runs out. The Fortnite x NBA Creative Hub will be available between May 25 – June 1, 2023.
Reminder that in addition to everything happening in Creative, this week the Item Shop features Locker Bundles personally selected by NBA guards Donovan Mitchell and Trae Young.
Donovan’s Locker Includes: Cozy Chomps Outfit, Sharky Shawl Back Bling, Stark Splitter Pickaxe, Dynamic Fire Wrap, Fire Spinner Emote
Trae’s Locker Includes: Scarlet Commander Outfit, Gold Digger Pickaxe, Happy Stars Wrap, and Baller Emote
Fortnite x NBA Content Creation
Active members of the Support-A-Creator (SAC) program will be able to host content from the NBA Creative Welcome Hub on YouTube. Content will not have monetization restrictions on YouTube for seven days, and no takedown notifications should occur afterward. More info:
- Remember to follow Epic’s Content Guidelines.
- Make sure you’ve linked your YouTube and Support-A-Creator accounts (here).
- Important: Be sure to upload your YouTube content as Unlisted or Public. If you upload the video as Private, it is possible you could receive a monetization claim on your video.
- For uploading content on other platforms, refer to your channel’s platform policies for tips on how to avoid copyright strikes.
- Not in SAC? Don’t worry, you can still share your highlights. You will not be able to monetize this content on YouTube.
Note: For Twitch Creators streaming the NBA Welcome Hub, we cannot prevent your clip content from getting flagged by the platform’s copyright detection systems. The general recommendation is to either mute your clip content or turn off clips entirely to protect yourselves against any kind of claims or strikes as best as possible. For more context, check Twitch’s blog post about copyright claims.
- Fortnite seems to be getting a Mistborn crossover
- Superman’s Fortnite Crossover Shows Epic Is Absorbing Too Much
- Suicide Squad Fortnite crossover: Bloodsport skin, release date, and everything else we know
- Fortnite Impostors | How to play Impostor and Agent in Fortnite Among Us
- Fortnite Grab-iTron location: Where to get the gravity gun in Fortnite
- Fortnite 17.50 Update Adds Fortnite Crew Legacy Set, Sludgy Swamp Named Location & More
- Will Smith is in Fortnite, soon everything will be in Fortnite
- The X-Men’s Mystique prepares us for a major Marvel crossover event
- Deadpool shot Wolverine in the face for Marvel’s big X-Men crossover
- Sea of Thieves: A Pirate’s Life is more than a Pirates of the Caribbean crossover