Konami and Nintendo have announced that the free-to-play Super Bomberman R Online is available right now on the Switch eShop. The game sees you compete in 64 players online matches and defeating opponents to be victorious and claim the title of Bomber One. Here’s the details direct from Nintendo of America.
Drop bombs and collect power-ups to blast your way through SUPER BOMBERMAN R ONLINE! You can compete against up to 64 players from around the world in this explosive survival battle! Fight your way to the end and outlast all other players to be BOMBER ONE!
FREE TO PLAY ONLINE BATTLE ROYALE
Back to classic Bomberman fun, the original survival battle format gets supercharged to 64 players online!
Self-explode in style with fresh outfits and bomb skins bursting with pop-corn, or try on the latest head accessories available to customize your look!
PICK YOUR POWER-UPS
From essential Punching Gloves to the return of the iconic Louies, pick your power-ups fast to your kick your friends out with a spark!
My Nintendo News
- Super Bomberman R Online Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Super Bomberman R Online Available Now on Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S
- Super Bomberman R Online update out now (version 220.127.116.11), patch notes
- Konami celebrates as Super Bomberman R Online reaches three million downloads
- Dominate in Super Bomberman R Online with 6 Battle Royale tips – PlayStation.Blog
- Super Bomberman R Online’s Second Season Adds Castlevania’s Soma Cruz
- A Hopping Mappy theme for Pac-Man 99 is now available to download for free from the Switch eShop
- Sky: Children Of The Light Is Now Available For Free On Switch eShop
- Nintendo Entertainment System – Nintendo Switch Online update out now (version 5.4.0), SP version of Super Mario Bros. 3 added
- Atelier Ryza and Atelier Ryza 2 free costumes available today – My Nintendo News