The Iconfactory has launched Frenzic: Overtime, a new arcade-style game about assembling power cores for iOS devices. It is now available to download from Apple Arcade.
Frenzic: Overtime combines fast-paced gameplay with stunning visuals and sound in an effort to be an engaging arcade-style puzzle game. It has you playing as a factory worker inside Frenzic Industries who’s job it is to assemble Power Cores for the new ZAPBOTs. As you play, you uncover the secrets of Frenzic Industries and their plot to take over the world.
???? New Release ????@Frenzic: Overtime by @Iconfactory is easy to learn and hard to master. Assemble Power Cores to build new ZAPBOTs in this arcade puzzle game.
Oh, and you might also have to save the world, too.
Clock in: https://t.co/1jM5KzwlYx pic.twitter.com/e7ViOAekCk
— Apple Arcade (@AppleArcade) June 18, 2022
The game is actually a revival of Frenzic, which The Iconfactory developed for mobile and Nintendo DS back in 2008. It’s intended to be easy to pick up and play, as is the key with arcade-style games. It’s easy to learn but hard to master, but is ideal for players of all ages and experience with its retro-style appeal and short sessions.
As you complete each level and continuously meet your shift goals in a timely manner, you get promoted to more rewarding positions on the assembly line. There are over 45 stages to play, with multiple game modes and hundreds of mini-goals too to sink you teeth into.
The wait is over! #Frenzic is now available on @AppleArcade. There are puzzles to solve, powercores to build and a world to save! Be sure to check https://t.co/4GtMJT4tfv for strategy tips, a link to the official soundtrack & more. https://t.co/VSQy8bCgOg
— The Iconfactory (@Iconfactory) June 18, 2022
Frenzic: Overtime is available now from the iOS App Store via Apple Arcade, the premium subscription service where you pay a monthly fee for access to hundreds of exclusive mobile games.
Check out some of our favourite iOS puzzle games right here.
Latest Articles | Pocket Gamer
- Demo out today for Fracked, a fast-paced PS VR action game – PlayStation.Blog
- Is Apple Arcade worth it and how can you cancel your Apple Arcade subscription? | Articles
- Horizon Chase Mobile Edition boosts fast-paced street racing with new Walker-X DLC | Articles
- Fast-paced multiplayer shooter Solaris Offworld Combat comes to PS VR tomorrow – PlayStation.Blog
- Death’s Door Gameplay Showcases Fast-Paced Combat and Abilities
- New Dying Light 2 Gameplay Trailer Shows Off Both Fast-Paced Parkour and Intense Stealth Sections
- Aragami 2 Is All About Fast-Paced Stealth (Hands-on Preview)
- WarioWare’s fast-paced microgames meet horror film tropes in Spookware
- Mask of the Goddess’ Latest Trailer Shows Off Its Fast-Paced, Grid-Based Gameplay
- Solitaire Stories is a narrative-focused take on the card game out now for Apple Arcade | Articles