Sonic Colors: Ultimate is speeding onto a Switch near you this September. With just a handful of months to go until its release, what better time is there to check out some brand new screenshots?
Sega has shared nine new shots with us in total (including the one above), showcasing a variety of different levels and locations from the game. The company notes that Ultimate “boasts stunning visuals, fresh features, a new playable mode and general gameplay enhancements,” aiming to offer players both new and old the ultimate Sonic Colors experience.
Ready? Let’s dive in…
If you missed it, we were also treated to some new – and very decent looking – footage of the game yesterday. If you’re a fan of the Wii original, it looks like Ultimate could be a very welcome upgrade indeed.
Are you thinking of grabbing Sonic Colors: Ultimate when it launches on September 7th? Tell us below.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- Feast Your Eyes on PS5 Footage of Anime Adaptation Demon Slayer
- Random: Feast Your Eyes On The Horror That Is Street Fighter Stars Rendered Flesh By Google AI
- This Week in PC Gaming: Bloodhunt, Sonic Colors Ultimate, and Life is Strange: True Colors
- Sonic Colors: Ultimate screenshots show Rival Rush, customization, more
- Sonic Colors: Ultimate screenshots show off Wisps
- Is Sonic Colors: Ultimate a good game or just a good 3D Sonic game?
- Sonic Team: Ever since the release of Sonic Forces, Sonic Team has been trying to nail the next-gen Sonic experience
- PSO2 New Genesis Announces Sonic Colors: Ultimate Collaboration and Autumn Seasonal Event
- Sonic Colors: Ultimate Trailer Highlights Big Jump in Visuals, Details New Features
- Exclusive Sonic Colors: Ultimate Level – New Gameplay Today (1440p)