Cor, blimey – feast your eyes on these new Kena: Bridge of Spirits screens. We’ve known all along that the Ember Labs outing would be a feast for the senses, but this new batch of images is dazzling even our cynical eyes. Many of the images show gameplay, as the heroine draws her bow and faces off against evil tree antagonists.
The game’s still pegged for a 24th August release date – which, both worryingly and excitingly, isn’t all that far away – so you won’t have to wait too long to get your grubby mitts all over it. How would you rate your excitement levels right now?
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits preview: a charming God of War/Pikmin mash-up
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits – 15 Things You ABSOLUTELY NEED To Know Before You Buy
- PlayStation Console Exclusive Kena: Bridge of Spirits Delayed to September
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits Release Date Slips Into September
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits pushed back to September
- Bridge Of Spirits’ PS5 Adaptive Triggers Use Highlighted In New Trailer
- Get Your Gorgeous Hands On A Gorgeous Hand-Drawn Game Guide With This New Kickstarter
- Bridge of Spirits Gameplay Showcases Exploration and Vibrant Environments
- Bridge of Spirits – 15 New Things You Need to Know
- Bridge of Spirits Delayed to September 21st