Famed video game soundtrack composer, Grant Kirkhope, who has created melodies for games such as Banjo Kazooie, Goldeneye 007 and the original Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle is returning to help compose the score to the next game in the series, the newly announced Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope. The news was revealed during a broadcast with the game’s creative director, Davide Soliani.
“The good news is that Soliani confirmed that, indeed, Kirkhope will be back to work on Sparks of Hope and said that they are both very good friends and that, although Kirkhope sometimes complains to him, he is happy to have him in his team.
The Scottish composer, for his part, who is happy to participate in the project and that one of the moments he will always treasure is making an arrangement of the Comet Observatory.
“We are a team that does not follow molds when making video games. We are a team that gives everything, so we are not afraid to take risks or fail; we are going for it and we do our best ”, commented Soliani.”
My Nintendo News
- The GI at E3 Newscast: Ubisoft Forward, Mario + Rabbids and E3 memories with Grant Kirkhope
- Prominent leaker says a new Mario + Rabbids game titled Sparks of Hope is coming to Switch
- Nintendo’s Official Website Reveals Mario + Rabbids Sparks Of Hope, Coming To Switch In 2024
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope, Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora lead Ubisoft’s E3
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope is coming to Switch next year
- Nintendo website leaks Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope
- E3 2024: Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope Revealed via eShop Listing
- Mario + Rabbids: Sparks of Hope development team is three times bigger than the original
- Mario + Rabbids Sparks Of Hope Shows Up On Nintendo’s Eshop
- Nintendo Reveals Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope