Rockstar is rewarding everyone who plays GTA Online between now and 1st August with GTA$250,000, as it celebrates the biggest update in the series’ history. According to the label, “more players joined [the game] for the launch of Los Santos Tuners than any update ever”. That’s impressive, considering it doesn’t feature a Heist.
You can learn How to Find the LS Car Meet and get started with all the new content through the link. In addition to a bunch of new vehicles, the update also includes the Auto Shop business, which allows you to modify cars, and also launch a bunch of pretty enjoyable contracts – both solo and with friends. Did you return to Los Santos for this latest content? Let us know.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- GTA Online: Los Santos Tuners Coming July 20
- Los Santos Tuners coming soon to GTA Online – PlayStation.Blog
- GTA Online: Los Santos Tuners update is coming next week
- All of the new GTA cars in the Los Santos Tuners update
- GTA Online Los Santos Tuners New Cars Prices | Dominator GTT, Calico GTF
- GTA Online: Los Santos Tuners Update Now Available
- Where To Start Los Santos Tuners DLC In GTA Online
- GTA Los Santos Tuners Prize Ride challenges – what is the Prize Ride?
- GTA Online’s Los Santos Tuners Update Is Now Live
- GTA 5 money: How to make money fast in GTA Online