Istanbul-based developer, Hungri Games has announced that it has raised $1.1 million in a funding round as reported by Pocket Gamer.
The company will use the investment to develop new mobile titles as well as expand its user base and marketing.
The funding round was led by Triple Dragon, along with participation from angel investors.
Alongside the funding announcement, Hungri Games will also be opening a new studio in the UK.
“Hungri Games is revolutionising the core mobile games segment by delivering content that resonates extremely well with an EMEA (Europe, the Middle East and Africa) as well as global player base,” said co-founder of Triple Dragon Pieter van der Pijl.
“Hungri Games has already gained significant traction with tapping into novel and alternative user acquisition and distribution partnerships.”
The developer was founded in 2019 and has released titles such as Affairs, Legend of Khans, and God of Gods: Age of Mythology.
- Devs Discuss the AAA Mobile Game for Both Core & Casual Marvel Fans
- Video games are "core to the future of Dungeons & Dragons"
- Odeeo raises $1m for "non-disruptive" ads for mobile games
- Core Keeper looks kind of like Stardew Valley, but in a cave
- Mario Golf: Super Rush review: great core gameplay, brilliant modes, but a mediocre story adventure
- Intel’s Core i7 10700KF is still an excellent gaming CPU gaming especially for $240
- Upcoming immersive sim Core Decay's getting a demo this year
- Apple software engineering head explains core differences between iPhone and Mac security
- AMD Zen 4 gaming CPUs limited to 16 core count max and that's fine
- The core of Apple's fightback against Epic