Inti Creates is undoubtedly a favourite among some of the team in Nintendo Life towers, with the development studio becoming masters of retro-style platformers and action games on Switch. The next in line is Blaster Master Zero 3, which is due to arrive on 19th July – there are also physical editions available via Limited Run Games for you collectors.
Though release is close, an upcoming demo is even closer – one will pop up on Steam as part of Steam Game Fest on 16th June, so if you have a capable PC or Mac it’ll be a chance to try it out.
The studio’s most recent “Hangin’ at Inti HQ” video showcased some of the demo, with Producer Matt Papa and Localization Lead Andrew Singleton introducing some game mechanics. It was a 1 hour+ stream, but if you want to skip to the relevant gameplay head to the 23 minute mark below.
Are you excited about Blaster Master Zero 3, perhaps eager to see how the story of these new entries in the series will end? Let us know in the comments.
Nintendo Life | Latest Updates
- Inti Creates Narrows Down Azure Striker Gunvolt 3 Launch To “Summer” 2024
- Quick Beats: Mega Man Composer And Inti Creates Founder Talks Backdraft And Bongos
- Blaster Master Zero Is Now Available For Digital Pre-order And Pre-download On Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Blaster Master Zero 3 Review (Switch eShop)
- See the Blaster Master Zero 3 Returning Characters
- Blaster Master Zero Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Blaster Master Zero Trilogy: Metafight Chronicle gets a Japanese voice-over cast intro video
- Blaster Master Zero 3 New Gameplay Trailer Showcases the VRV System
- Video: New Blaster Master Zero Trilogy: MetaFight Chronicle trailer
- Blaster Master Zero 2 Is Now Available For Digital Pre-order And Pre-download On Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S