BitNine Studio has announced tERRORbane, a JRPG-inspired adventure. A release window hasn’t been announced, but the game is said to be coming soon.
Here’s an overview of the game:
Choose your own glitch adventure! In tERRORbane the player explores scores of wacky errors and witty glitches, sprinkled with a dash of video game culture references. Help (or challenge) the Developer in his quest to fix his own game and collect all the bugs through multiple, unique playthroughs to become the bane of errors!
At first sight, a familiar, classic jRPG – tERRORbane offers more than exploration of quaint towns and spooky dungeons. Behind every corner and under each stone lies a callback to gaming history’s greats or an unexpected twist on classic mechanics. Hunting down every silly and quirky bug in the game will require a keen eye and several playthroughs, but each one will reward the player with a right laugh, or at the very least a nostalgic smirk.
– jRPG inspired gameplay with majestic lands and mighty foes
– Quirky characters and snappy dialogue
– No bugs!
– More references to video games than you can handle
– A friendly, although a bit cocky Developer
– Original take on classic mechanics
– Absolutely no bugs!
– Diverse lands that don’t fit into any one genre (Fantasy? Post-apo? We don’t know!)
– Alright, there might be a few bugs here and there, but you’ll help us find them, right?
We’ve included a trailer for tERRORbane below.
Source: BitNine Studio PR
- JRPG-Inspired Sacrifire Fully Funded on Kickstarter With 21 Days to Go
- Ratchet & Clank-Inspired Adventure Game ‘Effie’ Is Getting A Special Boxed Edition On Switch
- Tales of Arise Launch Trailer Marks the First Step of an Epic JRPG Adventure
- Japanese mythology-inspired platformer Kitsune Tails announced for Switch
- Watch 13 minutes of Moebius-inspired adventure Sable
- Alfred Hitchcock Vertigo is an adventure inspired by classic Hitchcock movies, out later this year
- Tchia is a lovely open-world adventure inspired by New Caledonia culture
- The Mountain King, a new horror adventure inspired by Nordic folklore • Eurogamer.net
- Shin Megami Tensei Veterans Confirm ‘Monark’, A JRPG Heading To Switch In 2023
- Astria Ascending revamps mobile JRPG Zodiac: Orcanon Odyssey for Switch, Game Pass, and consoles | Articles