Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water is coming to the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC via Steam on October 28th. The game had been announced a few months ago, back in June, and according to Fatal Frame series producer Keisuke Kikuchi in an interview with Famitsu, the response has been amazing.
Famitsu asked Kikuchi about the response to the game’s reveal, so Kikuchi said that “it’s been a while since the original game was released in 2014, so we were honestly a little apprehensive about making any announcements. However, we are delighted to have received an even more positive response than we anticipated. In Europe, North America, and even Asia, where we are re-releasing a game for the first time, there has been a lot of excitement for it. It was great that Japanese horror games can be so well received even outside of Japan”.
Source / Via
My Nintendo News
- Fatal Frame series producer Keisuke Kikuchi explained why a remastered collection didn’t happen
- A New Fatal Frame Game Could Be Happening Following Positive Reception Of Maiden Of Black Water Re-Release
- Fatal Frame: Maiden Of Black Water Jumps From Wii U To Switch And, Surprisingly, Other Platforms
- Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water is releasing on multiple platforms, including the Switch, on October 28th
- Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water confirmed digital-only on Switch in the west, but going physical in Japan / Asia with English support
- Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water on Switch won’t include Zero Suit Samus or Zelda costumes
- Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water screenshots show new costumes for Switch release
- Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water Coming October 28
- Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water is Guaranteed to Send Shivers Down Your Spine
- Fatal Frame: Maiden of Black Water escapes Wii U exclusivity to hit PC