1C Entertainment and Koch Media have shared details regarding the various versions of King’s Bounty II that are planned. The game will have a Day One Edition and King Collector’s Edition at retail, while those opting to go digital can pick up the Day One Edition or Lord’s Edition.
Anyone that pre-orders King’s Bounty II physically or digitally will receive an exclusive digital Day One Edition Pack, featuring a unique Armored Princess’s Shield, Elite Guard Premium Pack, Firehand Golems, Hounds of War Warhorse, and Flaming Eagles. The Lord’s Edition, available for digital pre-order only, offers additional content on top of the main game, including the Rod of Deception, Frosthammer, Staff of Harmony, Tyrant’s Sword, Armor of the Hollow, and Heroes & Villains Premium Pack. Collectors will be interested in the King Collector’s Edition, which has a real King’s crown, double-sided poster, 36-page hardcover artbook, and the soundtrack.
Here’s a new trailer:
King’s Bounty II launches for Switch on August 24.
Source: 1C Entertainment PR
- Forza Horizon 5 Will Detail the Various Biomes of its Open World Tomorrow
- Kochira, Haha Naru Hoshi Yori second trailer shows various systems
- Sol Cresta Trailer Shows the Fighter Yamato’s Various Formations
- Wrath of the Righteous Launch Trailer Outlines Various Possible Choices
- King’s Bounty 2 Unit Details Guide
- Lost Judgment Pre-Orders Open; Editions & New Trailer Revealed
- Skyward Sword HD Will Have “Various Quality of Life Enhancements”
- PixelJunk Eden 2 Now Has Various Switch Collector Options On Limited Run Games
- Amazon: Various first-party Switch games on sale
- Coromon’s New Trailer Details Its Combat, Story, & Much More