Ensky revealed that it will soon start selling a Kirby: One Night Werewolf game. While the official webpage listed mid-June 2024 for the first batch of shipments, the company tweeted that it will release the set starting the weekend of June 19, 2024.
This game is based on the Werewolf social deduction game. Players will be given various roles, with a few of them disguised as werewolves. Players on the evil side will devour a victim every turn, and interactions during meetings will determine whether the good players can deduce and banish the werewolves or not. The game also has more sets inspired by other Japanese IPs, such as Evangelion.
On the store page, Ensky mentioned that the Kirby: One Night Werewolf game has simple rules and can be played by 3 to 6 people. The set will contain an instruction manual and eight cards. Kirby, Meta Knight, Waddle Dee, Bandana Waddle Dee, and Chef Kawasaki will be available as friendly characters. Marx, Magolor, and King Dedede will also appear as hostiles.
The Kirby: One Night Werewolf game set will be available in Japan in mid-June 2024 at 2,200 yen (~$20). Although the product is immediately available to be ordered on Ensky Shop, the website does not have any notes confirming whether it can directly ship items outside Japan or not.
- Zoom Adds Multiplayer Games Like Poker, Werewolf, Heads-Up!
- Loup-Garou Will Give SMT V a New Kind of Werewolf
- Xbox Series X/S and Xbox One Are Getting a Night Mode Feature Soon
- Night Delivery is a terrifying Japanese horror game about a courier having a very bad night
- ‘Vagina Bones,’ Kirby’s Eyebrows, And Other Bizarre American Video Game Changes
- Night Book Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- The Green Knight is available to stream for one night only
- Ex-Nintendo Employee On ‘Holy Grails’, Meeting Heroes, And Preserving A $10K Kirby Card – Feature
- The official Kirby site is now displaying placeholder text suggesting a new entry could be near
- Kirby Nanoblock Mini Nano Sets Will Appear in September