On the heels of the mind-bending WandaVision and action-forward The Falcon and the Winter Soldier comes the latest Disney Plus series from Marvel Studios, Loki. The six-part season 1 finds the God of Mischief himself transported from the events of 2012’s The Avengers to a drab office outside of the known MCU timeline, where the Time Variance Authority keeps a tab on humanity’s every action.
Loki has it all: Universe-shaking nonsense — did you know a race of ultra-powerful beings who could care less about infinity stones decide our fate? — a time-jumping sensibility that can twist history as we know it, and enough uncharted space for a new set of Marvel voices to flex their creativity. With Tom Hiddleston returning from the Thor movies, it’s also a treat for fans of the Marvel movies.
Each week, we’re diving into Loki to explore all the ins and outs. Hold on to something and follow along — the pure timeline demands it.
Polygon – All
- Who is the bad Loki of Loki? Tons of variants exist in Marvel Comics.
- Tom Hiddleston on rethinking Loki so other actors could play him on Loki
- Loki episode 3 confirms Loki’s bi — but can Marvel commit?
- Nintendo Monthly Rewind Recaps E3 And A Busy June For Switch
- Loki Finale Explained: Who Is He Who Remains, a.k.a. Kang the Conqueror?
- Phasmophobia devs are teasing new ghosts and fans already have theories
- Loki Season 2 Confirmed For Disney Plus
- 7 Gameplay Details Sparking Fan Theories
- 4 Big Theories About Breath of the Wild’s Sequel
- All the Breath of the Wild 2 fan theories