Today Sega released quite a lot of new assets for its upcoming action game Lost Judgment, focusing on the cast of characters and the actors who play them.
We get to see Takayuki Yagami, the protagonist of the game, played by Takuya Kimura. In this game, he is investigating bullying in a high school in Yokohama when his former colleague Saori Shirosaki asks him to also investigate a murder that happened in the city.
The case, which appeared to have been triggered by a father’s revenge for the loss of his son, soon becomes complicated and intertwined with the interests of the police, the prosecutor’s office, and some criminal gangs.
In this chaos, everyone cries out for their own justice, and Yagami is also forced to choose between Law and Justice as he pursues the case.
Jin Kuwana, played by Koji Yamamoto is a handyman who knows everything there is to know about the Isezaki Ijincho district. He’s willing to take on any request for a fee, including those that aren’t strictly legal if the money is good. He sees Yagami as a rival as he’s an outsider sniffing around local murder cases.
Kazuya Soma, played by Hiroshi Tamaki, is the leader of the “hangure” (gangs that usually fill the gaps left by the yakuza) that is aiming to take control of Kamurocho.
The city has been in a power vacuum after the disappearance of the Tojo Clan years ago. and Soma’s RK gang has already made a name for itself in the battle for control of the underworld. Soma himself used to be a member of the Tojo Clan and a candidate for leadership.
Akihiro Ehara, played by Ken Mitsuishi is used to be an active police officer, but he was caught red-handed for molesting a man on a train and he was arrested on a platform of Shinjuku Station while trying to run away.
His rampaging reaction during the arrest was widely reported setting the public opinion on fire. After two months in court, he was found guilty. Yet, he laughed at the judge while talking about a decomposing body that was found in Yokohama.
The body belonged to a man who had driven Ehara’s son to suicide and “deserved to die.” The murder happened on the very day in which Ehara was arrested. As a result, he had a strong motive for the murder, but his own arrest proved his alibi.
Last, but not least, we reunite with Ryuzo Genda, played by Akira Nakao. He’s a human rights lawyer and has been running a small law firm in Kamurocho while dealing on equal footing with the local gangs.
He’s an old-fashioned, sympathetic and caring person who has been taking care of Yagami since his early days as a lawyer and even after he became a detective. To Yagami, he’s basically like a father who raised him.
For both Ryuzo Genda/Akira Nakao and Jin Kuwana/Koji Yamamoto we also get video showing them in action.
Lost Judgment releases globally on Sept. 24 for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, & Xbox One.
Both English and Japanese options will be available for voice-overs, while subtitles will be English (two options), Italian, French, German, and Spanish.
- Lost Judgment for PS5, Xbox Series X & More Gets New Videos Introducing Two Characters & Their Actors
- Mecha Strategy JRPG Relayer for PS5 & PS4 Gets New Videos Introducing Terra & Yodaka’s Voice Actors
- Lost Judgment for PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PS4, & Xbox One Gets New Details & Screenshots About Minigames
- Scarlet Nexus Gets New Screenshots, Art, & Videos Showing Characters, Features, & More Ahead of Release
- Tales of Arise Gets Gorgeous New Screenshots, Art, & Videos Showing New Characters Kisara & Dohalim
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Pilatus Porter Gets New Videos, New York Scenery Gets New Screenshots; Fenix Reveals Use of ProSim for A320
- Microsoft Flight Simulator Hawk T1 Gets New Screenshots; Pilatus Porter Gets New WIP Videos
- Lost Judgment Gets New Trailers Showing Characters & Cinematic Action
- Lost Judgment for PS5, Xbox Series X & More Introduces Kazuki Soma & His Actor In English Video
- Lost Judgment for PS5, Xbox Series X & More Introduces Akihiro Ehara & His Actor In English Video