After a mixed reception at launch, Empire of Sin developer Romero Games is aiming to rejuvenate the prohibition-era strategy title with a new expansion pack: Make It Count. This paid add-on will allow you to take control of Meyer Lansky, the “Mob’s Accountant” who excels at economics and smooth talking. The DLC will also add a new faction known as ‘The Fixers’ to the game and their loan sharking rackets.
“After all the work we put into patching the game in the past few months, we’re ready to explore new aspects of the game to give players more content to sink their teeth into,” beamed co-founder Brenda Romero. “Make It Count, alongside the free Precinct update, brings new ways for players to play, manage and win as they build up their own Empire of Sin!”
For those who haven’t been following this title since its launch, the abovementioned Precinct update is promising some pretty hefty new features as well: “[This free update] introduces a Precinct management layer across neighborhoods, adds a new win-mechanic, and introduces mod support with mods available to play at launch.” It all sounds like meaty and meaningful stuff: will you be getting your suit dry cleaned in preparation?
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Empire of Sin Make It Count Expansion Announced Releasing Later in 2022
- Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross full character tier list and stats breakdown | Articles
- The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross adds epic content and new heroes in latest massive update | Articles
- Seven Deadly Sins Trailer Introduces the Sin of Gluttony
- Sony’s PS Plus Subscriber Count Just Dropped for the First Time
- First look at Return to Empire, the China-only Age of Empires mobile game • Eurogamer.net
- Godfall Fire & Darkness Expansion Sets to Make Changes to Valorplate Ailments
- 10 Best paid games for Android phones and tablets | Articles
- Talking Point: Nintendo’s Quirky Creativity Hasn’t Always Paid Off On Switch, But It Matters
- Top 10 best paid games for iPhone and iPad (iOS) in 2022 | Articles