Super Golf: Super Rush Full Roster Revealed
At launch, Mario Golf: Super Rush will feature 16 characters that come with their own special shot, like one that lets Mario blast away balls on impact.
The full list of golfers is as follows, complete with their Special Shots if it was shown in the gameplay trailer;
- Mario – Blasts away balls on impact.
- Luigi – Freezes ground on impact.
- Wario – Generates lightning interference.
- Waluigi – TBA
- Princess Peach – Blasts away balls in its path.
- Daisy – Blasts away balls on impact.
- Yoshi – Turns balls into eggs on impact.
- Bowser – Blasts away balls on impact.
- Bowser Jr. – TBA
- Boo – Haunts balls on impact.
- Donkey Kong – TBA
- Rosalina – Turns balls into Star Bits on impact.
- Pauline – Blasts away balls in its path.
- Toad – Blasts away balls on impact.
- Chargin’ Chuck – Blasts away balls in its path.
- King Bob-omb – Spawns bombs in landing zones.
Mario Golf: Super Rush’s Game Modes Include Speed Golf, Battle Golf, and Golf Adventure
Mario Golf: Super Rush allows you to play with up to four friends locally or online on a variety of courses that range from ones with “lush, natural scenery” to those with “fantastical areas your could only find in the world of Super Mario.”
One of the new ways to play Mario Golf is Speed Golf. This frantic mode lets you and up to three friends tee off at once and then race to your balls after you hit them. Speed is the name of the game, and your goal is to be the first to get your ball in the hole.
Along the way, players can grab items that restore their stamina, use Special Dashes to help them move forward quickly or attack opponents, or use Special Shots to help gain an advantage.
Another new mode is Battle Golf, which is more or less Speed Golf with special rules. There are nine holes on one single course, and players are tasked with being the first to claim three holes.Mario Golf: Super Rush’s single-player campaign is called Golf Adventure, and it allows you to take a created Mii through a… well… golf adventure.
Level up your golfer, engage with Mushroom Kingdom locals, and much more. There are even practice areas with golf trainers to help players learn the rules of the game and practice their techniques.
Throughout the adventure, there will be challenges like hitting a ball into a giant pottery bowl on top of a tower and competing in golf-based boss battles.
Players will gain experience by playing through the game, and they can allocate their points to Power, Stamina, Speed, Control, and Spin to improve their Mii golfer. Theses golfers can then be played in any other mode in the game.
All 2022 Games With Confirmed Release Dates
Have a tip for us? Want to discuss a possible story? Please send an email to [email protected]
IGN Video Games
- Mario Golf: Super Rush Full Character Roster And Special Shot List – Guide
- Mario Golf: Super Rush full roster confirmed
- Mario Golf: Super Rush Treehouse deep-dive shows Golf Adventure, Boss Battles, Speed Golf and more
- Mario Golf: Super Rush Guide – Tips And Hints For Mastering Mario Golf On Switch
- New Mario Golf: Super Rush Trailer Goes Battle Royale With Overview Of Different Game Modes
- Mario Golf: Super Rush review: great core gameplay, brilliant modes, but a mediocre story adventure
- Mario Golf: Super Rush Trailer Looks at Its 4 Modes
- Video: Nintendo Minute play Battle Golf in Mario Golf: Super Rush
- Japan: Game Builder Garage & Mario Golf: Super Rush led physical game sales in June
- In Just Five Days, Mario Golf: Super Rush Became The Second Best-Selling Game In The Series