Don’t go into E3 2023 and Summer Games Fest expecting news and announcements from Deep Silver’s in-the-pipeline properties. The publisher has (rather thoughtfully) confirmed that the following franchises won’t be putting in an appearance later this month: Saints Row, TimeSplitters, Dead Island, and Metro.
Given that we’ve been expecting updates on all of these properties for some time — some much long than others — it’s a bit of a shame to hear that they’ll all be missing in action. But as alluded, it’s nice to see a publisher set expectations accordingly.
However, Koch Media, Deep Silver’s parent company, will be making some kind of announcement during the aforementioned Summer Games Fest on the 11th June. Naturally, we’ll keep you posted, assuming that it’s relevant to PlayStation.
Were you expecting to hear about any of these franchises this summer? Continue to temper your expectations in the comments section below.
Push Square | Latest Updates
- Don’t expect TimeSplitters, Dead Island 2, Saints Row or Metro news at E3 2023, says Deep Silver
- Saints Row 3 cheats: Every cheat code in Saints Row the Third and how to use them
- Saints Row reboot dials back the excesses of Saints Row 4 • Eurogamer.net
- Saints Row, Metro Publisher Reveals Showcase for 11th June
- Saints Row: The Third Remastered is free on the Epic Games Store
- Saints Row 3 Remastered Is Free On Epic Games Store ATM
- Overwatch, Saints Row 4, and Vermintide 2 are free to play on Xbox this weekend
- Saints Row reboots, returns to its roots with new gang and a new city
- Free Play Days – Saints Row IV: Re-Elected, Overwatch Origins Edition, and Warhammer: Vermintide 2
- Rebooted Saints Row announced for PS5 and PS4, out next year – PlayStation.Blog