Hello Miners! We at Code Horizon and Discovery are proud to announce that Gold Rush: The Game will be available on PlayStation 4 May 28. This original gold-mining experience is based on Discovery Channel’s #1 show Gold Rush. On launch day, you will get access to all the playable content released so far (including DLC). The objective is: work hard, dig deep, explore the world, to become the wealthiest person in Alaska.
Gold Rush: The Game is a realistic gold-mining simulation game. Start with a simple bucket, hog pan, and lease your first claim as you begin to mine gold. You will be able to sit behind the wheels of multiple, highly detailed vehicles (such as bulldozer, drill, front-end loader or excavator) and dig gold on one of four unique mining areas with fully deformable terrain.
Your plan is simple: scout and plan your operation, buy new tiers of mining equipment, and let your gold business grow. But remember – every real business will face some obstacles. Machines will break, weather will affect your operation and interest on leased property will grow. To make ends meet, you’ll have to embrace the four-season cycle and think about making some extra money. Harsh Alaskan winters impact prices and even decrease durability of your machines. Oh, and don’t be surprised if a bear steals some of your equipment.
Gold Rush: The Game is about digging gold by using advanced machinery and taking care of your mining company. Get familiar with the wash plant, gold nuggetator, or wave table. Manage the water pressure and power system to help machines work properly. And don’t forget to hire some workers and let them grow your business!
If you are a competitive player, we have a little something for you. Ranked mode (leaderboards) will pit you against other gold prospectors – who will come on top this time? One season typically lasts about a month in real life, so there’s plenty of time to compete. Each time we add a unique buff or obstacle to make the experience more engaging, such as a discount on a particular claim rental or increased breakdown rate for specific items. If you manage to get into the top 10, we have special in-game rewards. So what are you waiting for? Let’s mine some gold.
You can choose your own playstyle – either explore Alaska with easy mode on (everything costs $1) or try your luck in the hardest ranked mode, with globally shared leaderboards. Regardless of your calling, be sure to grab the game on May 28. For price, availability, and additional details check your regional PS Store.
Work hard, dig deep – become a gold miner!
- Get Dirty Rich in Gold Rush: The Game on May 28
- Out of the Park Baseball Go interview: Rich Grisham discusses adapting a PC game for mobile and what players can expect in future updates | Articles
- Farm and Mine has just been released on Android and iOS | Articles
- Two new ghosts join Phasmophobia, plus the return of Dirty Water
- PS4 Mining Farm Raided In Ukraine, Used To Mine Rare FIFA 21 FUT Cards
- Gold Rush: The Game Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S
- Rush Out is somewhat a cartoonish version of Dead by Daylight, now out for Android in selected countries | Articles
- Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth Will Get Boss Rush and New Game+
- Babylon’s Fall is an online-only live-service game, but may get crossplay
- Battlefield 2042 beta players may get banned from the final game if they blab