Players will be able to befriend and collect mysterious creatures with the release of Pocketpair, Inc. multiplayer, open-world survival crafting game Palworld.
The world of Palworld is filled with creatures called Pals, which can be used to fight, breed, help with farming, or work in factories. However, its world is one of strife, and players must deal with harsh weather, food shortages, and illegal poachers.
Multiplayer functionality has also been included, with players being able to invite their friends to join them on their adventure. Trading and battling functionality will also be included.
Learn more with the trailer below:
PALWORLD – Official Trailer
The game will come out in 2023. In the meantime, you can wishlist the title on Steam here.
The new launch date for Merge Games and Maple Powered Games’ farming game Monster Harvest is August 19, 2023
Gear up for your trip to Shibuya with the latest TV spot for Square Enix’s NEO: The World Ends with You
Ahead of its launch later this week, Arc System Works has released the launch trailer and opening movie for their flashy fighter Guilty Gear -Strive-
A new psychological thriller, players will be able to immerse themselves in the world of Microids and Pendulo Studios’ Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo later this year
- Palworld trailer reveals Pokemon but with guns, slavery, and poaching.
- Astracraft: A few tips to help you in this mecha sandbox battler | Articles
- Storybook Brawl is an upcoming card-based auto battler that’s heading for iOS and Android | Articles
- Deck-Building Card Battler ‘Monster Train First Class’ Is Out Now On Switch
- Coromon preview — A creature collector battling against titans
- DokeV Dev Insists PS5 Creature Collector Is Not an MMO
- Phoenix Point’s Corrupted Horizons DLC adds the bioengineered Acheron creature
- Stardew Valley meets Pokémon in creature farming sim Monster Harvest
- Windjammers 2 out soon on PS4 & PS5, open multiplayer Beta starts tomorrow – PlayStation.Blog
- Diablo 2: Resurrected Open Beta Details Revealed, Quietly Removes Peer-to-Peer Multiplayer